List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

rumours saying that we are serioulsy into Will Brodie from Freo.
  • Slow ✅
  • Poor disposal ✅
  • Can only play inside mid ✅
Welcome aboard, Luke Dunstan Will Brodie

He's a decent player but very 1 dimensional and has found himself on the outside of two pretty ordinary clubs/teams. He'd rip it up at Casey though.

Hope Goody doesn't lie to him and promise him 100% AFL minutes like he did with Dunstan

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You’re being harsh. I heard Goodwin promised him around 100 AFL minutes

I honestly have no idea Gander
It’s more or less the case that Dunstan is the most forgettable Demon of all time.

Headless will feature him in a who am I quiz in about 15 years

It’s more or less the case that Dunstan is the most forgettable Demon of all time.

Headless will feature him in a who am I quiz in about 15 years
I have set myself a calender reminder.

It doesn’t matter as we will select mid sized forwards and wingmen with poor disposal either way

Our picks will also be known >3 nights prior to the draft, with the club being enamoured with certain players that we will take at least 10 spots earlier than most big boards project them to be drafted, so we can lose any leverage we have to trade back on draft night to extract maximum value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like we really missed a beat not being ruthless and moving Oliver last year. Hell, if Petty was so hellbent on going I would have moved him too. List is now going to be almost impossible to mini rebuild so when Gawn/May are done we need to burn it down and start again, with a new coach at the helm.
We're getting bugger all for Petty if he leaves this year.

Absolutely should have pulled the pin last year.

Feel like we really missed a beat not being ruthless and moving Oliver last year. Hell, if Petty was so hellbent on going I would have moved him too. List is now going to be almost impossible to mini rebuild so when Gawn/May are done we need to burn it down and start again, with a new coach at the helm.
Oliver and Petty could have quite possibly got us across the line for Reid. Cerra was apparently keen to get to us at the end of 21 too - would’ve been ballsy af but given how the Luke Jackson situation played out, I wonder if that was a lost opportunity?

Petty surely has to stay now and play defence. He's possibly the worst forward on our list right now. And that's saying something, but he can't get near it. He's a defender so lets send him back there. As for Oliver, i was firmly in the keep camp, but seeing how much our list needs right now, we gotta move a few on with some capital. Unfortunately his worth is dropping by the game.

Schmuttt stealing from me again...my post from 15 minutes before him..

I think we've timed it too late, we had a chance to sack the coach and turn the list over a bit for a mini rebuild last offseason and be ready by 2026, now the players we could have traded are worth less, we are one year closer to Tasmania coming in. Pretty much ****ed either way.
...Well said Bluelegs

The Crows or Power are going to get a bargain with Petty if he goes and is used as a defender. You wait and see. We have completely ****ed ourselves and his trade value. Hopefully their interest from a big contract standpoint has completely died off and he stays coz our offer is much better than the SA teams and he is used in defense full time next year and going forward.

The Crows or Power are going to get a bargain with Petty if he goes and is used as a defender. You wait and see. We have completely ****ed ourselves and his trade value. Hopefully their interest from a big contract standpoint has completely died off and he stays coz our offer is much better than the SA teams and he is used in defense full time next year and going forward.
Next year? Surely he goes back next week? He's been nothing short of putrid in the F50.

Next year? Surely he goes back next week? He's been nothing short of putrid in the F50.
You're dreaming if you think simple Simon is going to make those sort of changes this week I think.

Lock it in: more of the same same shit. Just JVR in for Brown, Hore or Disco in for Lever and Langdon in for Woey probably. We'll win ugly against the Saints with a 25-30k crowd... why didn't the fans cheer loud??? We won?? .. Proud of the contest and defense and ability to bounce back. Everything is back on track.

That's how it will go.

You're dreaming if you think simple Simon is going to make those sort of changes this week I think.

Lock it in: more of the same same s**t. Just JVR in for Brown, Hore or Disco in for Lever and Langdon in for Woey probably. We'll win ugly against the Saints with a 25-30k crowd... why didn't the fans cheer loud??? We won?? .. Proud of the contest and defense and ability to bounce back. Everything is back on track.

That's how it will go.
I'm honestly not convinced we'll beat the Saints. As bad as they are, we can't score enough to feel confident in any game anymore.

Lock it in: more of the same same s**t. Just JVR in for Brown, Hore or Disco in for Lever and Langdon in for Woey probably. We'll win ugly against the Saints with a 25-30k crowd... why didn't the fans cheer loud??? We won?? .. Proud of the contest and defense and ability to bounce back. Everything is back on track.

That's how it will go.
You're absolutely right that Goodwin will drop Woey instead of Billings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back