List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah lovely, Lambs trend of targeting plodders who can’t make best 22 in there respective clubs continues.

More fringe VFL players, exactly what we need.
Tim Lamb picks up players that coach wants/fits his vision that fit in the salary cap. He isn't just randomly choosing players and saying there you go Goody make it work. If you want to get at him about anything, get at him for some of the excessive contracts hes handed out.

Tim Lamb picks up players that coach wants/fits his vision that fit in the salary cap. He isn't just randomly choosing players and saying there you go Goody make it work. If you want to get at him about anything, get at him for some of the excessive contracts hes handed out.
Yup
Brown, Gus and Oliver some of the worst list management you'd ever see.

Ryan Angwin is 21, a good height, albeit skinny, uses the ball well by foot and played 15 games in a Giants side that charged towards a prelim last year. He could be a good fit for us.
Awesome, get him in chuck him on the HFF and use him 7x a game. Success

Ryan Angwin is 21, a good height, albeit skinny, uses the ball well by foot and played 15 games in a Giants side that charged towards a prelim last year. He could be a good fit for us.
Ugh just what we need, another fringe player. Why does Tim Lamb keep targeting these VFL HACKS when other sides are bringing in GUNS every year like Billy Frampton, Chris Burgess, Dylan Stephens, Zac Fisher and Jacob Koschitzke?!

I hope we throw a lot at Mccluggage. Can get Trac to spend more time in the forward line.

We need a change in there big time. It’s vanilla as.

I hope we throw a lot at Mccluggage. Can get Trac to spend more time in the forward line.

We need a change in there big time. It’s vanilla as.
I'd be shocked if he hasn't already gotten some massive offers. Crows are offering $1.3m pa to Yeo. McLuggage is worth more than that. Similarly Weitering getting offered $1.5m to go to the Saints. You really do need to offer massive contracts to stars these days to entice them to jump ship.

I'd be shocked if he hasn't already gotten some massive offers. Crows are offering $1.3m pa to Yeo. McLuggage is worth more than that. Similarly Weitering getting offered $1.5m to go to the Saints. You really do need to offer massive contracts to stars these days to entice them to jump ship.
$1.3m to Yeo?!

He was having a great year, but jeepers he’s 30 years old and played about 8 games in 2.5 years.

He’s a WA native too isn’t he?

Interesting move!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought the McCluggage deal to stay was as good as done? Might be misremembering though.
I heard a journo say something like 'rival clubs fully expect him to stay.' so yeah unless something ridiculous comes along.

Brisbane brought in Gunston, Dunkley, McKenna and still had points for Ashcroft and Fletcher in 2022

We brought in Hunter, Schache and one of the MFC greatest decisions in Grundy.

It’s not hard to see how other clubs have over taken us.
Our players were extremely optimistic about the future. see Gawn. we want the players to be totally optimistic; but with reality thrown in.

Our list managers should be a little pessimistic about our list futures, and continually try to reinvigorate.
when the whole club is one way, or the other, its not healthy, imv.

Surely we have piss loads of cash freeing up

Grundy gone - 650k
Brayshaw gone - 600k
Harmes gone - 500k
Hibberd gone - 350k

That’s already 2.1 million in cap space and then you got blokes like Ben Brown 400k, Tomlinson 500k, Melksham 200k close to done with Gawn and May about to close out on there contracts as well.

I was going to say Tmac will be gone as well. But our tall stocks are so fn bad, that we'll probably have to offer him one more year.

Hunter OOC too. I know dogs are covering some of his contract but I imagine he maybe delisted? More money freed up. I don’t see the need for Hunter and Billings on the list. Especially now we have Windsor.

Hunter OOC too. I know dogs are covering some of his contract but I imagine he maybe delisted? More money freed up. I don’t see the need for Hunter and Billings on the list. Especially now we have Windsor.
Not sure we see Hunter again at AFL level, tbh. It's a shame, as I think he was actually better than most suggested last year, but there's obviously some off-field stuff, he's slowing down, and his VFL form has overall been pretty poor.

Not sure we see Hunter again at AFL level, tbh. It's a shame, as I think he was actually better than most suggested last year, but there's obviously some off-field stuff, he's slowing down, and his VFL form has overall been pretty poor.
He was unreal last year.

How was that time he ran from the interchange to abuse some Hawks flog? One of the highlights of the season IMO.
What a campaigner.

Hi Guys, I'm not sure what type you're likely to be looking for in the MSD. I have videos on a few different candidates and will be adding more before the draft next week.

----

Geordie Payne can't do much more to put himself in contention for the upcoming mid season draft. His hot form to start the new Talent League season was franked on the weekend by an outstanding display against an Eastern Ranges team boasting some of this years elite midfield talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back