List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw an article that Collingwood are going for Mcclugage, Bailey Smith and/or Josh Battle this off season without even having a first round pick, meanwhile we have all our chips in for Ryan Angwin.

Everyone knows the only club that tries to recruit a player is the club that player ends up at. PICK UP THE PHONE TIM LAMB :madv1:

Hard to believe we're offering three first round picks and Brayshaw's contract for Ryan Angwin
Really? I heard we also promised to make him successor ruckman and captain for when Max retires

Saw an article that Collingwood are going for Mcclugage, Bailey Smith and/or Josh Battle this off season without even having a first round pick, meanwhile we have all our chips in for Ryan Angwin.
Collingwood get linked to every player every year. I wouldn’t take much notice of that. Reckon they’re a chance for Smith. But apparently they aren’t front runners. More likely cats or hawks.

Oskar Smartt was a hot name in MSD conversations after this performance in the VFL for Essendon. Things have cooled off a little for him since then with some quieter performances, but he's still in with a good shot of ending up on an AFL list next week.

Last edited:
Oskarr Smart was a hot name in MSD conversations after this performance in the VFL for Essendon. Things have cooled off a little for him since then with some quieter performances, but he's still in with a good shot of ending up on an AFL list next week.

So Get Smartt? Wonder if his jumper No. is 86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon nick bryan from the dons could be a potential gawn successor. takes the piss in the vfl every week yet can’t get a game behind old man goldy and the most overrated player in the comp draper

22 years old 203cm

I reckon nick bryan from the dons could be a potential gawn successor. takes the piss in the vfl every week yet can’t get a game behind old man goldy and the most overrated player in the comp draper

22 years old 203cm
would definitely take on the cheap!
Was hoping we’d take Brynn Teakle at the end of last year.
Even if he didn’t play a game, I thought he would have been decent if he had to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back