Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The new season is getting closer

Still sleepyville time .....however if there are any questions, or general discussion around AFL Fantasy .... ask away

wondering-nacho-libre.gif

Can someone tell me once and for all how to do an image of their team? lol
As TryAnHit said ...simply use the snip tool ....but you'll have to reduce the screen size to be small enough to snip it

I use Firefox and the function key to reduce and enlarge, for me, is top left cnr of my screen ....but it'll vary depending on your setup

1702978182185.png

As TryAnHit said ...simply use the snip tool ....but you'll have to reduce the screen size to be small enough to snip it

I use Firefox and the function key to reduce and enlarge, for me, is top left cnr of my screen ....but it'll vary depending on your setup

View attachment 1874965
firstdraft.png

omg, thanks. I finally got it. So Safari doesn't have the zoom out tool so Firefox does?

I'll probably go Marshall to to Gawn so save some money but having English and Marshall as a unique is a chance to get a leg up on the competition imo. Both Gawn and Grundy have the extra bye that English and Marshall miss. Not to mention having 2 captain options.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah well sucked in tigs, I got 98%. Please be advised I will not be posting a screenshot and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Disclaimer:
1. May have taken multiple attempts; or
2. May have cheated using google; or
3. May have cheated using happy_eagle’s results above; or
4. May never have happened

Yeah well sucked in tigs, I got 98%. Please be advised I will not be posting a screenshot and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Disclaimer:
Hahaha I don’t believe 2. No chance you’d have time to Google the answers. I reckon I flew through first few years and barely had time to read the 2014 team names 🤣

Disclaimer:
So with all that potential gleaning, preparation and cough, cough....... cheating........cough, cough - you could still only manage 98%?!

Imagine if our train drivers could only stay on the tracks 98% of the time.....oh hang on...... yeah, now I think I see the comparison.

Confused Fran Healy GIF by Travis

So with all that potential gleaning, preparation and cough, cough....... cheating........cough, cough - you could still only manage 98%?!

Imagine if our train drivers could only stay on the tracks 98% of the time.....oh hang on...... yeah, now I think I see the comparison.

Confused Fran Healy GIF by Travis
Please take any concerns you may have about my job performance to the train driving thread

This is a fantasy help and discussion thread. Hope this has been helpful 😊

Please take any concerns you may have about my job performance to the train driving thread

This is a fantasy help and discussion thread. Hope this has been helpful 😊
It's OK - probably a higher success than a lot of surgeries - even AFL Fantasy surgery - especially mine!:D

You’ve changed since you became a mod

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
It's like Oompa Loompa land I'm guessing

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Oompa Loompa GIF

Oh look, there is one of our Tiger Captains on the right.

Are we thinking Jack Steele will go back to his old self next year? Don't feel like he will drop, wondering if hes a worthwhile choice right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back