Discussion 2024 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Seen this last night, the guy had Daicos in the forward line and still hasn't been fixed.

Pretty massive error to be honest, gets rid of a forward rook to play Howes. Better hope they can change it.

Seen this last night, the guy had Daicos in the forward line and still hasn't been fixed.

Pretty massive error to be honest, gets rid of a forward rook to play Howes. Better hope they can change it.

The seagull available forward - What a balls up.

Usually that just means that they traded Daicos out for a forward through DPP (looks like they shifted Lazzaro into the mids). Daicos will show up instead of the new forward because the website won't reveal who got traded in instead.

Agree that it makes no sense for the website to show it that way though.

Sync out BT for Dwaynes "from the paint"

Seems like too much work for no gain
It's literally two taps on your phone screen... at most.
Phone Reaching GIF by Jin

Is anyone else playing Selby's Bolter?

I'm currently ranked 168 just trying to do aggressive trades and not checking captains or loops really.
Yeah i am, im 189. Basically traded all my mid pricers bar fisher on there. Hopefully next week i can trade him and rooks to start going up.

Is anyone else playing Selby's Bolter?

I'm currently ranked 168 just trying to do aggressive trades and not checking captains or loops really.
Yep. I was in the 600's. I cocked up one week by holding onto a red dot and managed to C/VC Marshall/Steele last week 🤦‍♂️

Love the concept but certainly not putting the same level of attention into it as this. Three trades is ultra-aggressive though. I can see all sorts of sideways trading happening once I have a full squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I was in the 600's. I cocked up one week by holding onto a red dot and managed to C/VC Marshall/Steele last week 🤦‍♂️

Love the concept but certainly not putting the same level of attention into it as this. Three trades is ultra-aggressive though. I can see all sorts of sideways trading happening once I have a full squad.
I thought that 3 trades was only during the initial early byes, but seems like it's every week. Basically guarantees us one upgrade per week now.

Hayden Young news atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back