News 2024 Fantasy Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no friggin way? All of CJ, Moore and Blanck gone in the space of a few days? That's nuts. Yeah big no no to Sic if that's true.
A few days? Mate, that was all from just yesterday! :oops:

Was a rough morning.

As far as Sic's role goes, I don't think it'll change too much. Blanck's role will be taken up by one of Frost/DGB/Serong or Ethan Phillips (if we sign him by SSP end). Amon could also stay at Half Back, Morrison has had a strong pre-season and apparently looked really good yesterday, so could take the other wing opposite Weddle.

Was a rough morning.

As far as Sic's role goes, I don't think it'll change too much. Blanck's role will be taken up by one of Frost/DGB/Serong or Ethan Phillips (if we sign him by SSP end). Amon could also stay at Half Back, Morrison has had a strong pre-season and apparently looked really good yesterday, so could take the other wing opposite Weddle.

Interesting...and all in one days is so rough - hopefully all but Blanck recover fast!

Was a rough morning.

It was all before half time iirc!!!!

That was my read too with Sic - reboot with another tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name is still in negative karma credits...

Lol I was going to mention Baz as well. Never had any problem making it to round one. It was making it tbrough any round without a suspension that was the issue 🥴

Not good for a young player to suffer these repeated issues - especially a superstar in waiting like him.

Nevertheless can't pick him in Fantasy with his mounting injury history now.
The discussion on SEN tonight, was around the worse injuries for players to have .....Foot & Back ....Walsh has had both in his short career

We don't know, if it's the same back injury as last year ....or the severity

Scared Fx GIF by Atlanta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back