Position 2024 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters, Steel, LDU, Sheezel.

(Gawn has also come in for Hewett now..so back to a more textbook midfield setup).
What iteration number are you up then? How many more before Thursday March 16th?

Changing it daily...reckon it helps to get a feel for different combinations.

Realistically no one's team is even close to finished as there will be a dozen changes based of round 0 scores and roles.
Yep, can't see how a team is even close to half way final with all those games with potential free hits which may or may not be too hard to ignore.

Thoughts on Viney?

He was huge. If he didn’t stop in last qtr and hit 130-140 then he’d be an instant pick but 120 maybe not be quite enough to pick him as a riding break even type but he showed (along with his end to last season) that this scoring ability could be real and he’d be a great pick despite his bye.

Would probably need to go xerri over Gawn to feel comfortable doing it though

Could be a good flip to gulden at the bye or a hold with ok cover

Thoughts on Viney?

He was huge. If he didn’t stop in last qtr and hit 130-140 then he’d be an instant pick but 120 maybe not be quite enough to pick him as a riding break even type but he showed (along with his end to last season) that this scoring ability could be real and he’d be a great pick despite his bye.

Triple M said during the call that Viney limped off at one stage (3rd qtr iirc ) and then came back on. His scoring dried up after that.

Triple M said during the call that Viney limped off at one stage (3rd qtr iirc ) and then came back on. His scoring dried up after that.
His post bye Ave last year was 113, 118 in last 5.

Priced at 100 to back that up with a 123 (but after being 110 at 3qtr time) there’s a lot to pint at him being a great option but for that rd 6 bye and the ? On whether your just plan/need to hold him through that or if it turns out he could be traded at that point without missing out on other priorities

But then is it better to just take a non bye player who you hope can give similar upside like an Amon, butters

Thoughts on Viney?

Clarry, while he played and had 30 touches, wasnt himself. Id expect as Clarry get fully up to speed he takes some of those points off Viney. If Clarry missed opening round id have been more keen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been holding firm with Laird despite people jumping ship but this doesn't fill me with confidence.

You'd think he'd just play the high half forward role pushing to the stoppage if anything. But enough to consider other options.
Sounds like a rotating role with Berry ....pushing up of the HFF into the midfield

Yup, sad. Was my first lock this year.
Has a great base for a high floor score, the ceiling, not damaging enough to be tagged. My type of player!
Now with berry, crouch, Rachele, Rankine, pedlar, just can't.
Dawson I'm on now, purely as if his cbas drop slightly it's fine, as he goes half back and could junk/plus 6 his way to potentially an even higher average

Yup, sad. Was my first lock this year.
Has a great base for a high floor score, the ceiling, not damaging enough to be tagged. My type of player!
Now with berry, crouch, Rachele, Rankine, pedlar, just can't.
Dawson I'm on now, purely as if his cbas drop slightly it's fine, as he goes half back and could junk/plus 6 his way to potentially an even higher average
TBF ....there have been signs Laird has been losing his #1 wood ...his 2 mtr speed inside

He's consistently getting to inside balls 2nd .....great for tackles ...not great as a CBA player

Age starting to show ....albeit in small degrees

TBF ....there have been signs Laird has been losing his #1 wood ...his 2 mtr speed inside

He's consistently getting to inside balls 2nd .....great for tackles ...not great as a CBA player

I think it will be a good move for Adelaide. Sucks for us fantasy players who don't give a s**t if the Crows win 😆

Probably raises Rankine and Dawson’s stock even more. Dawson will be the clear no 1 and Rankine will be getting those CBAs frequently

Maybe he’s finally realised his magnet switching ways as well
Suranne Jones Drama GIF by BBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back