Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sucks we are down 3 first choice mids and we are only 1 round in
Welcome to our world

one of us GIF

How many academy's out vs how many have gone in as replacements...

season 2 lol GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]
I don’t know. I figured we just paid an extra gun or two to come in to the side with the last remnants of COLA that you jealous Victorians so rudely took away from us

Don't love it but I'll join the Bonner train.

Think Sinclair will get more mid time tonight just looking at that team and Bonner should hopefully still get 75+ which will keep the cash gen coming.

Wines - Bonner

Then decision tomorrow on whether to trade Reid or get Dempsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are peoples thoughts on Billings vs Fyfe? Keen on both, think Billings has more of the ceiling.

What are peoples thoughts on Billings vs Fyfe? Keen on both, think Billings has more of the ceiling.
I've missed both and think I'm going to let them both pass me by.

If there was no bye in play, agree Billings more appealing and has the higher ceiling. Still think Fyfe could be in sub/load management from time to time as the season goes on.

I'm still concerned Fyfe will be managed thru some games, or given a game off .....he's handball dominant, whereas Billings is kicking dominant with his stat line

Looking at his scores, where he played WING at St Kilda (2022), and in the VFL last year .....it shows he's an 85-90 ave guy in that particular role

This week, he's slated for a $40K + increase ......I brought him in over Fyfe

I've missed both and think I'm going to let them both pass me by.

If there was no bye in play, agree Billings more appealing and has the higher ceiling. Still think Fyfe could be in sub/load management from time to time as the season goes on.
I'm still concerned Fyfe will be managed thru some games, or given a game off .....he's handball dominant, whereas Billings is kicking dominant with his stat line

Looking at his scores, where he played WING at St Kilda (2022), and in the VFL last year .....it shows he's an 85-90 ave guy in that particular role

This week, he's slated for a $40K + increase ......I brought him in over Fyfe
Yeah ok cheers guys I am warming towards Billings more as well. Proven scorer in the past as well, where as Fyfe's body could be an issue.

I could actually bring in both players, but I'd rather pick one and bring in Sharp because he's bound to make more money. Also considering its best 18 scoring only this week as well.

Yeah ok cheers guys I am warming towards Billings more as well. Proven scorer in the past as well, where as Fyfe's body could be an issue.

I could actually bring in both players, but I'd rather pick one and bring in Sharp because he's bound to make more money. Also considering its best 18 scoring only this week as well.
I think going 1 mid pricer & 1 rook I think that's a decent play.

I'm going Sharp and Dempsey this week, but that's because I'm planning on targeting Flanders as my first fwd upgrade post his bye.

Not much I really wanted to change apart from not being sold on Fisher. But ill give him another week.
So I think I've decided on this. Is there something else I should be looking at?
Cadman is my utility.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-22 091339.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 091339.png
    742.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2024-03-22 090903.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 090903.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back