Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every part of my common sense is telling me to trade touk over Laird (get a lux trade due to no other trades available bar getting Powell)
But with Laird's poised fwd time, and touk still being 10 Unders, it feels dirty considering holding Laird and trading touk as I think touks a 110 and if Laird does go fwd at times and push up, might take him down to a 105.

This is my most hated time of the week during fantasy season

The couple days before games start.

Sunday night into Monday night and even Tuesday i am still on a post last round high/depression planning trades.

Tuesday into Thursday/Friday i am just like hurry the * up as i keep messing my plans up with impatience.

In some ways it is even worse now with no genuine lockout.

Do we think I should play aggressive and go Newc to Serong or go Crouch and have extra $$$ for next week to upgrade sexton?

Sunday night into Monday night and even Tuesday i am still on a post last round high/depression planning trades.

Tuesday into Thursday/Friday i am just like hurry the * up as i keep messing my plans up with impatience.

It's a ******* stupid game isn't it?
Wile E Coyote GIF

Cya tommorow! :sick:

I hear you. I pretty much settled on my trades on Monday. I've been happy with them all week. Yesterday I questioned them, played around and landed on different trades. And as you say, there's no lockout so I can change them again before Saturday.

Yeah cheers Mitch, of course you have to say that

(FWIW I think Duke will turn it around as well)

I'm sure he will as well but he needs to start by attacking the footy or players with it. He hasn't looked like such a player through the first two rounds. He's either injured, lazy or doesn't have the role. So which is it, Sam Mitchell?

I'm sure he will as well but he needs to start by attacking the footy or players with it. He hasn't looked like such a player through the first two rounds. He's either injured, lazy or doesn't have the role. So which is it, Sam Mitchell?
He just hovers rather than goes for the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope they bring back Friday lockouts next year...

Hell i didn't make my second trade until Sunday last week.

Do we think I should play aggressive and go Newc to Serong or go Crouch and have extra $$$ for next week to upgrade sexton?
I replaced Sexton this week, already had Green and Whitfield with the Bye ....I couldn't afford a 3rd non player, given how week the FWD Bench is

But of the two choices ....Serong
His role is locked .....Crouch ?

My trades might be swayed by whether I get an acceptable VC score from Daicos.

If I do, then I could go
Reid and Newcombe
to
Pink/Arie and Crouch
(like this move as it fixes up two issues)

However if I need a captain (Green on bye) then its probably
Lazarro and Newcombe
to
Mannagh and Butters
(don't love burning a rookie downgrade on a failed premium adjustment, but having both T.Green and Butters might be good long term)

Pretty tempted to jump off Daicos this week with his 143 BE and potential tag next week. Can swap him to NWM and Sexton to Powell.

Means I also bank some cash (after banking some past week also) but end up keeping Newc

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 12.44.42 pm.png

Have already made the Sexton to Powell trade, and now thinking I bring in Crouch to find that middle ground of someone who can output a decent score whilst also making cash - instead of going an outright premo or cashcow with my last trade.

Have $389k in the bank, just not sure who to trade out for him. Fisher? Then I swing Jordon FWD? Would then look to move on Jordon for Flanders next week potentially.

Thoughts welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back