Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else holding Sanders? He could be really valuable in the coming weeks if everyone gets off him this week.

Value how? He's going to lose value this week and his BE is going to be stuffed.

Yew works out,

Hugo Garcia in (instead of Drury) // Mass out

Sam Walsh in // Sanders out (Kept Roberts)

Value how? He's going to lose value this week and his BE is going to be stuffed.
BE this week is only 50 so he's not losing much coin ($20k) if he pops a 20. Can always be traded next week.

He's avg 70 from 5 matches with two sub affected games. I think he's the most reliable scorer of all the rookies and he's borderline forward status DPP.

BE this week is only 50 so he's not losing much coin ($20k) if he pops a 20. Can always be traded next week.

He's avg 70 from 5 matches with two sub affected games. I think he's the most reliable scorer of all the rookies and he's borderline forward status DPP.

Wasn't he in the 30s late in the second quarter last week when he was subbed?

So do i go,

Sanders and Mckercher for Walsh and Lohmann $271k left, get Daicos/Garcia next week. (Keep Crouch)

or

Sanders and Crouch for Walsh and Butters or Daicos. (Trade Mckercher next week) Can't get the other the week after.

I don't know what to do LMAO!

Last edited:
Can't help but feel this is Bevo's way of punishing Sanders for last week. With Liberatore out, it seems so logical to give him a full game. Putting him as sub is completely illogical.
i reckon bevo thinks macrae & sanders cant play in the same mid together. same role etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't he in the 30s late in the second quarter last week when he was subbed?
I'm definitely holding Sanders, but it is team dependent.

I'm flicking McKercher ahead of him for sure.

Also Graham having defender status means I can flick Coffield now (may not have another decent chance to do so for a while).

Looking forward to him being an 80avg F6 from here and riding him to his Rd15 bye.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Freeform's Single Drunk Female

So which two out of McKerch/Sanders/Clark am I trading?
Imagine a 2pt game for Sanders coming in the last 5 minutes -unlikely but possible. Best case, Treleor does another hammie in the 1st and Sanders goes 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back