Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was ready to get him and blame you and then forgot the part about getting him 😂
Yeah, I figured there must have been something illogical at play - thanks for the win by the way :tearsofjoy:

You're welcome. I was doomed with Green anyway but you had some nice PODs that scored very well. 5or 6 of them 90+ from memory.
Both did the Sweety thing - the Bailey Dale move worked, but his last qtr was ordinary and Bevo will be looking for a scapegoat to justify his own existence - I fear for Dale now this week.

Can't think of too much else that I'd consider poddish - just got lucky really this week. Was going to get Green, but then updated my Round 12-15 table and saw he had the first Bye, so that was a bit lucky to miss trading him in. Sweet and Dale offered more balance to that period going fwd and gave me another $100k plus which was nice.

Think your side is better though, as your ranking indicates

Both did the Sweety thing - the Bailey Dale move worked, but his last qtr was ordinary and Bevo will be looking for a scapegoat to justify his own existence - I fear for Dale now this week.

Can't think of too much else that I'd consider poddish - just got lucky really this week. Was going to get Green, but then updated my Round 12-15 table and saw he had the first Bye, so that was a bit lucky to miss trading him in. Sweet and Dale offered more balance to that period going fwd and gave me another $100k plus which was nice.

Think your side is better though, as your ranking indicates
Brayshaw, Clark both low ownership too. Meant POD to my team.

I brought Dale in for DT. Looked a great pick at half time. I was too busy bringing in Tom Green. Unfortunately he doesn't have a catchy name like Jamiseven.

Brayshaw, Clark both low ownership too. Meant POD to my team.

I brought Dale in for DT. Looked a great pick at half time. I was too busy bringing in Tom Green. Unfortunately he doesn't have a catchy name like Jamiseven.
True, surprised Clark is still low ownership, though now reaching 10% - Brayshaw is only low (5%) because he is the wrong Freo mid :tearsofjoy:

Somehow finagled 2000 thanks to Serong and Dunks

Dunks 3% owned averaging 7 marks 6 tackles and 114.. just gets it done
Good steady honest player

I'm just salty at Corkintheocean for not telling me to get on the Zork train at the same time.

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise
Haha you would have unquestionably broken him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back