Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't decide whether to get in guys like McCrae/Baker with lower BEs (in the 70s) or go straight for premo keepers like Green/Daicos with higher BEs (110+) this week. The premo prices shouldn't get away too far, whereas if Crae/Baker pop, it makes it a lot harder to fill that threadbare forward line
Pondering similar scenario.
Cull the maxed cows (Sharp/Campbell) for a Baker/Moore type.
With some options next week to grab a premo mid still.

PRO: BE game. Maximum cash efficiency.
CON: Not an aggressive strategy for gaining rank. Need to get ceiling scorers in asap or risk losing touch on the leaders.

OR

Cull a fatter cow that has a few dollars left in them but gets to a premo eg. Sharp/Roberts for a Serong type

PRO: Points on field. A week is a long time in fantasy footy. Could be injuries next week and forced trades so its good to lock in premos when we can.
CON: BE game is not being played well in this. Culling all the fattest cows first leaves not much options in future weeks. Running out of coin doing this.

I think I’ve settled on Dempsey down to Jones at this point.

Still struggling with my second trade, I’m really tempted to go Grundy to Sweet, but I only traded Grundy in last week so it seems like an utter waste of a trade.

My other lines of thought are ZWilliams down to Graham (if he plays), or Sanders out for a premo mid (Nick Martin probably). Still undecided and will probably stay that way right until lockout.

I think I’ve settled on Dempsey down to Jones at this point.

Still struggling with my second trade, I’m really tempted to go Grundy to Sweet, but I only traded Grundy in last week so it seems like an utter waste of a trade.

My other lines of thought are ZWilliams down to Graham (if he plays), or Sanders out for a premo mid (Nick Martin probably). Still undecided and will probably stay that way right until lockout.
Zilliams and Sanders are MUCH higher priority to get rid of

He's 100% Best 23 for the Suns, however if you don't have him, sadly I think you've missed out on the cash gen so no point bringing him in
I am remarkably stupid.

Completely spaced that GC have two Grahams and I already have the one we’re talking about.

That’s one less trade to worry about!

I am remarkably stupid.

Completely spaced that GC have two Grahams and I already have the one we’re talking about.

That’s one less trade to worry about!
backing up homer simpson GIF

Still can't decide whether to get in guys like McCrae/Baker with lower BEs (in the 70s) or go straight for premo keepers like Green/Daicos with higher BEs (110+) this week. The premo prices shouldn't get away too far, whereas if Crae/Baker pop, it makes it a lot harder to fill that threadbare forward line
BE of 70 isn't going to take Baker/Macrae away from you if they put up a big score. Green/Daicos for mine.

Serong and Jones/Woewodin $140kish. (Daicos week after)

or

Daicos and Sweet $29k. Sweet on bench (Macrae week after)

Really struggling with this one.
This one ....Daicos and Sweet $29k. Sweet on bench (Macrae week after) .......best for points, cash gen, and backup ruck option

Wouldn't say best for points as Serong will average more, maybe in the long run if thats what you meant, but rest i agree with :p.
I brought Serong in this week in SC ....but not interested in Fantasy .....huge discrepancy in DT/SC ratio

His first two games has skewed his averages ......whereas Daicos is a stats pig

Last 4 games have been so so for Serong
1714561146720.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought Serong in this week in SC ....but not interested in Fantasy .....huge discrepancy in DT/SC ratio

His first two games has skewed his averages ......whereas Daicos is a stats pig

Last 4 games have been so so for Serong
View attachment 1976252
Yeah, i can go Dawson or Green also. Was looking at him more so for the bye.

Yeah, i can go Dawson or Green also. Was looking at him more so for the bye.
Yep, same here ....looking at bringing in a couple of FREO / PORT players to balance my bye structure .....I wanted Butters, he has money to lose still though

Xerri>Sweet & D’Amb>premium mid
Can go Merrett down but have overload on round14 byes
Thinking Dunkley/Serong/Dawson or save cash with Butters
Not sure on Ports fantasy game - Butters ceiling not high but consistent.
Have 0 r12 mids.
Thoughts?

Yep, same here ....looking at bringing in a couple of FREO / PORT players to balance my bye structure .....I wanted Butters, he has money to lose still though
Green is probably the highest scorer out of them all, but doesn't suit the bye structure. Was meant to be an easy week trading, apparently not.

Green is probably the highest scorer out of them all, but doesn't suit the bye structure. Was meant to be an easy week trading, apparently not.
Definitely Green .....you can still adapt your trades for the byes ....still 4 matches B4 the byes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back