Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

so I just listened to the Tom Green podcast. So he says 'I didn't tear any ligaments but I did tear the capsule and there's a bit of swelling and blood around the capsule so I'll be touch and go for this weekend. But if not this week, I'll play next week. But Thursday is a big day for me and i'lll be doing everything I can to play this week because it's a game I don't want to miss out on'.

so I just listened to the Tom Green podcast. So he says 'I didn't tear any ligaments but I did tear the capsule and there's a bit of swelling and blood around the capsule so I'll be touch and go for this weekend. But if not this week, I'll play next week. But Thursday is a big day for me and i'lll be doing everything I can to play this week because it's a game I don't want to miss out on'.
Not that the Rozee incident should play any factor here with GWS' decisions.... but it will surely.

No risk approach is he is not playing this week. They have very little to gain in playing him this week and everything to lose.

Not that the Rozee incident should play any factor here with GWS' decisions.... but it will surely.

No risk approach is he is not playing this week. They have very little to gain in playing him this week and everything to lose.
Yeah they won't want to do a rozee but I don't think they've got everything to lose as there's no injury really. So it's probably more pain management with Green. I think he'll play. It's soft if he doesn't. A bit of swelling and no torn ligaments would be a weak omission.

Williams had a sore arse after elliott pantsed him. thank fk i can finally boot him.
homer simpson GIF

Yeah they won't want to do a rozee but I don't think they've got everything to lose as there's no injury really. So it's probably more pain management with Green. I think he'll play. It's soft if he doesn't. A bit of swelling and no torn ligaments would be a weak omission.
Maybe. But you don't mess with foot injuries/soreness.

If someone isn't 100% and they run out there and start favoring it differently due to soreness/pain... next thing you know they've rolled an ankle or something far worse.

Time will tell. Could go either way. But I think with Coniglio back I think they'd rate their chances to beat Dons without Green.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past, Sinclair has scored worse as a mid than off half back. I'm still not convinced he scores well as a midfielder. His big score was against North and he kicked 2 goals.
I agree after looking at his performances this year to date. I'd say the North score is more likely a trap than a sign of things to come. With Henry now back and Brouch back in a few weeks there just isn't enough to feed all the mouths they have.

CARLTON

In:
B.Kemp, M.McGovern, O.Hollands, J.Martin
Out: Le.Young (omitted), Z.Williams (glute), O.Fantasia (omitted), D.Cuningham (omitted)

Last week's sub: Matt Kennedy

MELBOURNE

In:
J.Bowey
Out: B.Laurie (omitted)

Last week's sub: Bailey Laurie

CARLTON

In:
B.Kemp, M.McGovern, O.Hollands, J.Martin
Out: Le.Young (omitted), Z.Williams (glute), O.Fantasia (omitted), D.Cuningham (omitted)

Last week's sub: Matt Kennedy

MELBOURNE

In:
J.Bowey
Out: B.Laurie (omitted)

Last week's sub: Bailey Laurie
For those with Williams and the two GC rooks (Clohesy & Graham)...it may be worth prioritising other trade outs and holding Williams for loop potential next round. If he comes back into the side next week you can either hold or punt him then.

1715156866096.png

Clark was listed as a test, injury report says hes expected to be available. Dow is a CBA mid not an outside player. Steele is going to be named and high in the CBAs every week unless he cant walk.
Dow and Clark probably arent in this week but they arent far away, and we arent buying Sinclair to be a 1 week hold.

Windy, Ross and Steele probably the 3 locks in there for 50%+ CBAs. Last week Sinclair took mostly Garcias CBAs from the week before. If another mid comes in, I expect Sinclair to drop back to 20% CBAs he was doing before this last week.

Regardless of what we think of the saints mid composition, I reckon Daicos has more upside on his current price so id go him, unless the plan is to get both in the nest 2 weeks in which case id go Sinclair first
Saw today that Clark escaped serious injury (he's an injury magnet), so that's good for him. I know Dow was in and out of the Carlton side as a mid (more out than in), but I'm not sure he'll play that way at the Saints for him to play, that's what I'm suggesting. We'll see, and have another convo about it then. My comment of Steele was he is playing under duress again. I expect him to have longer stints on the bench for now so that opens the role a little more for Sinc.

Ross has said he wants Sinc in the mid mix - of Sinclair he said "That's what we're chasing in there and we'd like more of it. He worked hard, he just spreads so well, he's quick and is a great ball user. We're trying to build that out that area. We love Sincs down back, but it's won and lost in the midfield so he'll probably spend more time in there".

Probably as close as you get as an unequivocal comment from Ross. That said, nothing is locked in. Don't argue Daics may well be a better option, but over 50% of us already have him, so Sinc looks tempting.

Sounds right to me, but these are new times with player management

Generally wonder how people have no carnage to be able to do this lol, or is it just sideways trading?

Cause i have 4+ priorities before i could even think about this or Sheezel lol.
Thankfully didn't have Rozee or Yeo. Have Green, but can cover him on bench. And then Williams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back