Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazed at the amount of talk in this thread about fading premo's and moving them in/out for different fixtures. Have you all not just learnt your lesson where you will always have injured premo's to account for, best laid plans etc etc. As soon as you plan to get cute with trades, Gawn does a knee, Naicos twists an ankle etc, and that premo you were fading for a few weeks is gone forever because you have too many issues to deal with.

If you think a guy is going to be top 6, leave him be unless you are somehow already at a point where you can luxury trade.

Amazed at the amount of talk in this thread about fading premo's and moving them in/out for different fixtures. Have you all not just learnt your lesson where you will always have injured premo's to account for, best laid plans etc etc. As soon as you plan to get cute with trades, Gawn does a knee, Naicos twists an ankle etc, and that premo you were fading for a few weeks is gone forever because you have too many issues to deal with.

If you think a guy is going to be top 6, leave him be unless you are somehow already at a point where you can luxury trade.
I'm thinking of getting off Sheezel because of his role change to midfield. I'm also not planning on getting him back if I do punt him. I think North have reached the inflection point of letting him waste away in the back half. McKercher needs that development time now and North fans need to see some sort of Wardlaw, Sheezel, LDU glimmer of hope from the midfield in the back half of the season.

Unlikely I'll be able to get it done now anyway given I have Yeo, Rozee (potentially 2 weeks) and Sweet to deal with.

More like B-A-Y-L-E-Y D-A-L-E

Gets the backline all to himself again.
season 7 GIF

I'm thinking of getting off Sheezel because of his role change to midfield. I'm also not planning on getting him back if I do punt him. I think North have reached the inflection point of letting him waste away in the back half. McKercher needs that development time now and North fans need to see some sort of Wardlaw, Sheezel, LDU glimmer of hope from the midfield in the back half of the season.

Unlikely I'll be able to get it done now anyway given I have Yeo, Rozee (potentially 2 weeks) and Sweet to deal with.
Your second line sums up the argument well. All coaches have more pressing issues to fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Likely at peak price, English/swinging Sweet from R3 are good replacements, going up against two of the hardest matchups next up, has to travel to Darwin, etc. Not a bad shout but definitely luxury trade territory.
Yeah in peak price and hard draw coming up plus round 12 bye and hard having so much cash in bench and scoring well in sweet so will confirm after port match if sweet can get around 90 then xerri gone

God dam this game and being 2k short of getting Merrett in for Yeo 😡😡

Thinking Cadman down to Sullivan (assuming he will hold a few weeks?), Yeo to Dunkley.

Feel like a midfield of Dunks, Dawson, Serong, Gulden, Butters, Bont and Petracca should be able to carry a decent enough score each week! Surely… surely…

Ok with the news of sweet being possibly out this week means he stays on bench and xerri won't be traded

Yeo > soligo or Oliver
Roberts > dylan Moore

Or

Yeo > sinclair
Powell > moore

i think the risk/reward of trading Sheezel is great. Hard to score well in Darwin, tough gams coming up and role change has affected his scoring. Priced at 120. What if he average 90 for the next 5-6 games?

I'm genuinely considering Shezeel > Sinclair. Now way Sheezel outperforms if they're both playing midfield.

Then Yeo > Dunkley/Serong.

I wouldn't trade Sheezel if i had cash but this is the only way i can bring in 2 keepers. Time to be aggressive.

i think the risk/reward of trading Sheezel is great. Hard to score well in Darwin, tough gams coming up and role change has affected his scoring. Priced at 120. What if he average 90 for the next 5-6 games?

I'm genuinely considering Shezeel > Sinclair. Now way Sheezel outperforms if they're both playing midfield.

Then Yeo > Dunkley/Serong.

I wouldn't trade Sheezel if i had cash but this is the only way i can bring in 2 keepers. Time to be aggressive.
ive been strong on this move too, if you trade out Sheez, worst case he goes back to half back and stays at the same price going 120avg. If he stays in the midfield going 80-90 then youre 1-2 weeks and 100k+ ahead of the rest of the comp.
That 100k or so you might save is worth more than what the relatively poor rookie options this week are likely to provide imo

Itll come down to teams, but if there are no changes to the North side that suggest Sheezel is going back to the backline ill 95% chance be dumping him, unless there is other carnage and I need to prevent a donut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back