Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I grabbed Moore last week and happy with the acquisition. He's got another good matchup this week against the Saints. If he tons again it's likely people won't be able to grab him until post his Rd 15 Bye by which time he may have put a fair gap on the inferior F4 forwards.

Very good points. I think it's this week for Soligo/Moore or wait until pst byes as you said.

Perhaps I'll put the E on Dempsey, if he scores 80+ I'll keep Soligo. If Dempsey scores poorly I might consider switching to Moore but either way it will be Thomas/Garcia as M8 or F6.

I still think Soligo will outscore Moore from here but very little in it, decisions!

Very good points. I think it's this week for Soligo/Moore or wait until pst byes as you said.

Perhaps I'll put the E on Dempsey, if he scores 80+ I'll keep Soligo. If Dempsey scores poorly I might consider switching to Moore but either way it will be Thomas/Garcia as M8 or F6.

I still think Soligo will outscore Moore from here but very little in it, decisions!
Yeah both are good options imo as I was weighing up between the two last week. I ended up siding with Moore because I think he can be top 6 post byes, whereas Soligo you will eventually try and upgrade. Soligo has a dream fixture run after this week though.

I think the Dempsey E play makes a lot of sense :thumbsu:

Really at a loss for what to do this week. So many holes/problems in my team. Pls help!!
With all the injuries piling up at once I'm leaning towards holding Rozee/Green.

Option 1 - Delete team

Option 2:
Yeo -> Bont/Brayshaw/Parish
Powell -> Moore

Option 3A & B:
Yeo -> Soligo
&
Campbell -> Reville ($400k ITB for next week)
OR
Dempsey -> Moore ($30k ITB)

Option 4++
Anything else?

Really at a loss for what to do this week. So many holes/problems in my team. Pls help!!
With all the injuries piling up at once I'm leaning towards holding Rozee/Green.

Option 1 - Delete team

Option 2:
Yeo -> Bont/Brayshaw/Parish
Powell -> Moore

Option 3A & B:
Yeo -> Soligo
&
Campbell -> Reville ($400k ITB for next week)
OR
Dempsey -> Moore ($30k ITB)

Option 4++
Anything else?

View attachment 1984832
I Reckon you need a ruck this week:

Switch Roberts to midfield with Yeo
Switch Sanders into UTD with Campbell
Trade Sanders to UTD for rookie mid/def (Curtin perhaps)
Switch Yeo into UTD
Trade Yeo to Xerri

Keeping Sweet at R3 can help with the byes

That is a tough one. I would probably go Moore, just because of how bad the forward line would look if you're trading out Powell to a pure mid. How many rookies would you be fielding in the forward line if you went Soligo?
I’m tempted to run more rookies in the forward line, loop for a while and sort it out at the byes. Otherwise we end up going in circles chasing the right premo.

We have rookies consistently scoring thereabouts on guys like Powell and Macrae. Moore looks a bit more consistent but also plays forward for the Hawks.

Moving on Bonner and Roberts etc to Oliver and Green types is my priority while they’re similarly priced.

I’m tempted to run more rookies in the forward line, loop for a while and sort it out at the byes. Otherwise we end up going in circles chasing the right premo.

We have rookies consistently scoring thereabouts on guys like Powell and Macrae. Moore looks a bit more consistent but also plays forward for the Hawks.

Moving on Bonner and Roberts etc to Oliver and Green types is my priority while they’re similarly priced.
And hopefully we get more DPP forward options at round 12. I've been running 3 rookies in my forward line all year. Although, this round with Rozee and Sweet out, I'll be running 4 rookies in the midfield as well. Seems like I'm back at the start again.

I Reckon you need a ruck this week:

Switch Roberts to midfield with Yeo
Switch Sanders into UTD with Campbell
Trade Sanders to UTD for rookie mid/def (Curtin perhaps)
Switch Yeo into UTD
Trade Yeo to Xerri

Keeping Sweet at R3 can help with the byes
Doesn't help getting Roberts on field, maybe dump rozee instead of Yeo? Bring in Grundy (goes up against Jackson as there is no Darcy)?

Doesn't help getting Roberts on field, maybe dump rozee instead of Yeo? Bring in Grundy (goes up against Jackson as there is no Darcy)?
OP said he wanted to hold Rozee and Green, so that's what I suggested.
Bringing in any ruckman is fine, I'm not sure but think I he could even also afford English.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad, I read it wrong.

Season 4 Rachel GIF by Friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Back