Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it’s easier to climb rank this year with these early byes. Unprepared people could be copping some unwanted rookie scores

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

2069 final, in the top 10k

Left some points on the bench and the cash gen wasn't the best, but not terrible after a few years out. I dodged some bullets like Budarick and Grundy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update on this her team is ranked 606 now ffs lol
2154 points

Haha, simple game this.......

Naicos Sheez Whit Green(C) Gawn Heeney all good

Bont very poor second half. ZW not great. Amon average. A lot of spuds that can be downgraded to cheaper spuds in the hope I can use the money in the future for less spuddy players.

Rookies decent on field apart from HReid.
Keep hearing this. He is priced at 50 odd and scored 75

Assuming his ability to run out games gets better with each game he plays, he should still be good ?

You see the thing is I didn’t have any truly super bad scores, just meh scores.

I know it’s just a game and I shouldn’t get annoyed about it but man haha

1839 for me so I'm right there with you. Such a flat feeling haha.

Just cracked 2k (2002) thanks to Serong saving my ass. Green VC helped too.

Buda, Nuke and Grundy killed me. I think Nuke will bounce back, he was heavily tagged by Setterfield. Grundy should do better. Buda just killed his cash gen.

Wilson, Howes and Sharp were great on my bench.

Assuming his ability to run out games gets better with each game he plays, he should still be good ?
Yeah Zilliams been a good pick.

Think we were hoping for 85-90 and it's a smash pick but he's been good for the price.

Yeah fair but I don’t really care about what someone is priced at. It’s harsh I know but I have a number in my head that I expect and judge players according to that. ZW is not a 50 scorer he knows that and he needs to be better. Also during the game he was on track for more so it was disappointing

Update on this her team is ranked 606 now ffs lol
2154 points

Sounds like you have a new team.

You see the thing is I didn’t have any truly super bad scores, just meh scores.

I know it’s just a game and I shouldn’t get annoyed about it but man haha
Pretty much where I’m at. Didn’t actually have many s**t scores on field but the guys that should have scored didn’t.

Wines was a major f*ck up. Got sucked into how consistent he’s been (2023 aside) and how he’d at least get back to 850ish fairly comfortably.

But aside from him I’m still comfortable with the thought process behind the rest of the starting team.. they just didn’t perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back