Fixture 2024 Fixture Release

Remove this Banner Ad

You can just smell the loss to west coast coming
Curtin kicks the sealer after we trade pick #6 and our 2024 draft to WC for Reid (who misses the game after dropping a brick on his head and falling into a pool with weights around his ankles)

So I looked at the fixture and noticed it didn't have broadcasters, which is important for someone like me who lives interstate and doesn't want to pay a fortune for kayo.

Anyway if I'm reading it right based on current free to air broadcasting I've made the following assumptions.
Round 0 - FTA Thurs night
Round 1 - Kayo Sunday 1pm
Round 2 - Kayo Sat Arvo
Round 3 - FTA Sat night
Round 4 - FTA Thurs night
Round 5 - FTA Thurs night
Round 6 - Bye
Round 7 - FTA Wed night (ANZAC Eve)
Round 8 - FTA Sat night
Round 9 - FTA Thurs night
Round 10 - Kayo? Sat night (vs Weagles)
Round 11 - FTA Sun Arvo
Round 12 - Kayo Sun early Arvo
Round 13 - FTA Mon Arvo (QB)
Round 14 - Bye
Round 15 - FTA Sat night

Personally I really like Thursday night games, gets the disappointment over early so my weekend isn't ruined. Very happy with how many we have.
Problem with Thursday nights is when they play like crap and then I'm grumpy all weekend.

I also dislike they don't play many day games that are on FTA during the day so I can watch the game with my kids. More often than not the evening games they only get half the game and have to go to bed.

Problem with Thursday nights is when they play like crap and then I'm grumpy all weekend.

I also dislike they don't play many day games that are on FTA during the day so I can watch the game with my kids. More often than not the evening games they only get half the game and have to go to bed.
Feel like that's the Melbourne supporter experience over the last two years. Our games would be good treatment for insomniacs :rainbow:

Feel like that's the Melbourne supporter experience over the last two years. Our games would be good treatment for insomniacs :rainbow:

we've managed to turn a goal or less wins/losses into boring. That takes a lot of skill

First game v West Coast at the 'G since 2014, lol

Spanking WC at the G would feel pretty satisfying, inb4 we lose by 4 points in front of 20k.

You can just smell the loss to west coast coming

Curtin kicks the sealer after we trade pick #6 and our 2024 draft to WC for Reid (who misses the game after dropping a brick on his head and falling into a pool with weights around his ankles)

Standing applause when the boys are coming off the ground down at half time for old times sake please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a tough draw - so we really will see if the premiership window is shut or not. In a macabre way, I kind of like it like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back