Fixture 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

AO 3 times is much better result then cairns or tassie
Yeah I’m pretty stoked with that, we play good footy there, have shown we can win there. Easy travel, not usually a windy slugfest like Tassie. Much prefer the trip to Tassie, NT or QLD.

Although very stiff for the qld fans two years in a row

They at least had a reason for that one (150th anniversary). This one is just a random home game I think. Meanwhile we've got an away game against Collingwood at Marvel for some reason.
Commercially it’s not good but an away game against Pies at Marvel is a win for us IMO, big of a leg up in our only game against the premiers without using a home game

The 2 Ballarat games definitely offset by the 3 away games at Marvel, albeit the Saints one there is one of the toughest games in footy.

The 2 Ballarat games definitely offset by the 3 away games at Marvel, albeit the Saints one there is one of the toughest games in footy.

Saints at Marvel one of the toughest games in footy? Definitely the first time someone’s said that 😂

I think he means for away supporters.

By the time you avoid the dwarves that have been set on fire, the teenage girls running away from Ricky Nixon, Montagna and Milne, a flopping Nick Riewoldt, our favourite Aints poster Plugger melting about frees before the game's even started - and that's just on the external concourse - I'd almost prefer standing in the Cage or whatever they used to call it at Moorabbin!

By the time you avoid the dwarves that have been set on fire, the teenage girls running away from Ricky Nixon, Montagna and Milne, a flopping Nick Riewoldt, our favourite Aints poster Plugger melting about frees before the game's even started - and that's just on the external concourse - I'd almost prefer standing in the Cage or whatever they used to call it at Moorabbin!

The Animal Enclosure

Saints at Marvel one of the toughest games in footy? Definitely the first time someone’s said that 😂
They probably play the ground better than any team in the league, especially under Lyon. We definitely don’t anymore, especially compared to prior years.

Some fat * freak from their cheersquad decided he wanted to have a punch on because Mitch Hahn was taking too many marks against his lads and he didn’t appreciate my cheering Hahn on. I’m not massively excited about punching in at the footy but he was …. Persistent. Then he realised the 10 blokes about 3m away from us were actually mates I’d wandered away from and nearly s**t himself. Happy times :)

Saints and Carlton - bunch of ******* yobs……

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any fixture at this time of year is simply an opportunity to plan your weekend.

First target is 13 wins to guarantee finals, second is 16 wins to be top 4 then try for top 2.

Make finals and it is a new season but the higher you finish the greater the opportunity.

The club, team and all support now know what to prepare for in round 1.2.

The last 2 years we looked not prepared so step 1 is turn up round 1 and go from there

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks a very soft draw for us.

We generally get shafted with some crap turnaround or build up with a big interstate trip, but going into the one Perth visit is a nine day break & it’s 8 days to the next game, so that couldn’t have worked out better.

No Tassie, no QLD (do we ever play on the Gold Coast?), no NT & one Perth is as much as we’ve ever been looked after. Happy to double up Adelaide & not go to them other states.

Sick of going to Geelong, but I suspect the time to get them there will be over the next 4-5 years.

Not sure that run home after the bye will end up as tough as a few are predicting.

Also re: Ballarat would have preferred we just get them out of the way early if we are going to persist with it, Suns and Eagles round 2 and 3 and be done with it.

Good starts are boring, we prefer to not try for at least the opening two rounds.
Think the teams playing round 0 will have a bit of a leg up come round 1 having blown the cobwebs off.
Could also go the other way with teams with a bye round one being a bit fresher but doubt it. Will have to wait and see.

There's no better feeling than effing pussy at kadinia park so I'm happy to go there this year and every year to get the chance at another notch on the belt

Yeah, score wise we broke the hoodoo at the cattery but it still felt like we only won because the cats had given up and put so many of their top players out for early medical procedures. Even with their weaken team we were still trailing at 3 quarter time. No confidence of beating them next season. Our biggest advantage is maybe Matthew Egan can give Bevo some value intel because he has zero idea in how to coach against Scott. He even was out coached by Scott in the last game with half team and we only won when the kids ran out of steam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back