Fixture 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Gather Round

From what I can tell so far, Gather Round will be an away week for us / a home game for GWS:

R0: Richmond @ HSB | MAR 7-10
R1: TBD @ HSB | MAR 14-17
R2: TBD @ AWAY | MAR 21-24
R3: TBD @ HSB | MAR 28-31
R4: GWS @ MT BARKER | APR 7
R5: TBD @ HSB | APR 11-14

Don't mind that. GWS have always given us problems in Sydney and Canberra so a neutral ground on the outskirts of Adelaide probably plays in our favour for this away fixture.

Do you think 2 months away from HBS this year was reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Could we at least space them out so we play on the Coast at some point in June/July?

I know these games were basically the only thing that kept Dew his job for as long as it did, but it’s….less than ideal for the fans, especially losing the Geelong home game.

At least not playing the Crows up there means we may have some sort of home support this time I guess.

The Darwin games have a 5 day break? Playing in the heat up there with 5 days to recover and go again is completely unacceptable, no other club would get bent over like that by the AFL

A 5 day break is tough in those conditions, but you only get those 5 day breaks when you play on a Thursday night.
Plus that Geelong game is the Sir Doug Nicholls round opener.

You want to play in high profile TV games against good opposition, harden up!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily, I go only to 3 games, haha. Yes, 1 game should be enough in Darwin but considering that Suns are financially the worst club, money talks.

It would be great to humiliate Cats in humid TIO and Jeffrey dominating to shut up Cornes.

Since we play GWS and NM early in the season, I would say Adelaide will be round 2.
Process of elimination works!

Bye could take place in either Round 2, Round 3, Round 5, or Round 6.

OR: Richmond @ HSB | SAT MAR 9 Confirmed
R1: Adelaide? @ HSB | MAR 14-17
R2: TBD/Bye
R3: TBD/Bye
R4: GWS @ MT BARKER | SUN APR 7 Confirmed
R5: TBD/Bye
R6: TBD/Bye
R7: TBD
R8: TBD
R9: North Melbourne @ TIO | SAT MAY 11 Confirmed
R10: Geelong @ TIO | THU MAY 16 Confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad