News 2024 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a personal opinion and im ok with that but 7:50 is way too late
Say you go to the game your not home until around 11/11:30
The excuse they’ve always used is to allow 9-5 workers to make it, if you can’t make it within 2 hours then you can’t make it.
The types of people who attend footy usually do it religiously, they will always find time to be there
Especially on a Friday. Who the hell works late/overtime on a Friday. If you can't make it, buttons.

While I dont go to KP anymore so its a moot point- but I have avoided KP matches on a Friday night. Just did not want the stress of going down there for that timeslot, but no big deal, just watch it on TV. :shrug:

While I dont go to KP anymore so its a moot point- but I have avoided KP matches on a Friday night. Just did not want the stress of going down there for that timeslot, but no big deal, just watch it on TV. :shrug:
Can you write about it on the mainboard? Coz none of them seem to understand why we hate coming up to Melbourne for a Thursday/Friday night game. Apparently it should be easy....

We're playing the Hawks at GMHBA! 🤯
And Richmond.

Afl.com.au rates our draw the 15th most difficult based on 2023 positions. Of course fluctuations year on year mean an "easy" draw can become a hard one, but based on our double ups it looks an easier ride than 2023 for sure.

Last edited:
And Richmond.

Afl.com.au rates our draw the 15th most difficult based on 2022 positions. Of course fluctuations year on year mean an "easy" draw can become a hard one, but based on our double ups it looks an easier ride than 2023 for sure.

How are we based off 1989 positions?

Breaking it down:

True home games (GMBHA, Geelong)

-St Kilda
-North Melbourne
-Port Adelaide
-GWS
-Richmond
-Hawthorn
-Western Bulldogs
-Adelaide
-West Coast

Interstate away games

-Adelaide
-Brisbane
-Gold Coast
-Sydney
-North Melbourne (Hobart)
-Fremantle

Neutral interstate game

-Western Bulldogs

Marvel games

-St Kilda

MCG games

-Hawthorn
-Carlton x2
-Melbourne
-Essendon
-Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't complain about that, 15th hardest after finishing 12th

Carlton a decent top tier double up, Crows and Bulldogs double ups could prove harder than their 2023 finish suggest though.
Avoid losing a "home" game against Collingwood
No Port away game
Richmond tears

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back