News 2024 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the Richmond board, I am 100% certain they have the stupidest fans on this site.
Recalcitrant troglodyte reptiles.

Reading the Richmond board, I am 100% certain they have the stupidest fans on this site.
Funniest too, but in a sad kind of way.

img_9050-jpeg.1854784

Funniest too, but in a sad kind of way.

img_9050-jpeg.1854784

Thats a great picture very pleasant on the eye, i could buy framed version of that

A few highlights , i love Teds tie , Steve Hockings scarf , and the Deputy PM Richard Marles looks a million bucks

And talking about PMs , my only slight dissappointment is you couldnt squeeze Gough ( Number 1 ticket holder at the Cats at the time ) into that beautiful picture and he was also wearing that magnificent Geelong Scarf

Has anyone checked on Caroline Wilson?

I wonder what the shortest time between return meetings is - we play Carlton twice in 9 weeks, and before we even meet Essendon, Collingwood, Fremantle and West Coast.
Pretty sure in 1989 we played the Dees in Rd 11, after the huge Queens Birthday Monday game against Essington, where 87K went...(i was one of them). That match was June 17th. Just over a month later in Rd 16, July 22nd, we played the Dees again and lost that game by three points....in one of those annoying 'home' games we played at Waverley. That's one place I'm glad is no longer there, our win record was only about 45%.

Would be a stats question too i think but i doubt too many meetings have occurred so close together in the post 1987 14 team era when the draws started to get a bit funkier than the straight down the line H & A fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a great picture very pleasant on the eye, i could buy framed version of that

A few highlights , i love Teds tie , Steve Hockings scarf , and the Deputy PM Richard Marles looks a million bucks

And talking about PMs , my only slight dissappointment is you couldnt squeeze Gough ( Number 1 ticket holder at the Cats at the time ) into that beautiful picture and he was also wearing that magnificent Geelong Scarf
Does my avatar help?

Has anyone checked on Caroline Wilson?

I wonder what the shortest time between return meetings is - we play Carlton twice in 9 weeks, and before we even meet Essendon, Collingwood, Fremantle and West Coast.
In 2022 we played Port twice in the space of 8 matches and the Bulldogs twice in the space of 7 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back