News 2024 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t find the normal fixture and ticketing thread so I’m posting on here.

Had abit of a hiccup getting my tickets this morning as Ticketmaster have changed there layout “for afl members” that I know of.

I gave the club a call, waited maybe 5 minutes, then got through to someone
Explained the situation, asked to be put on hold for a few minutes.

Lost my spot in the tickets queue, joined again and had tickets within 30 seconds in the Joel Selwood stand 😊
I can imagine people who aren’t tech savvy would just find it too hard, but I found it quite easy and the membership department were excellent with troubleshooting

Last edited:
Couldn’t find the normal fixture and ticketing thread so I’m posting on here.

Had abit of a hiccup getting my tickets this morning as Ticketmaster have changed there layout “for afl members” that I know of.

I gave the club a call, waited maybe 5 minutes, then got through to someone
Explained the situation, asked to be put on hold for a few minutes.

Lost my spot in the tickets queue, joined again and had tickets within 30 seconds in the Joel Selwood stand 😊
I can imagine people who aren’t tech savvy would just find it too hard, but I found it quite easy and the membership department were excellent with troubleshooting

Having dealt with multiple teams membership departments, Geelong's is certainly one of the better ones.
Never understood how people here could ever complain, they go above and beyond. Especially during Covid they were great.

Never dealt with purely AFL/ticketmaster departments but im sure they get those sorts of questions every day lol

Does anyone know when the remaining game day and times are being released?

Looking at going to Perth for the Freo clash

I'd guess early June - they like to leave it late unfortunately

🤔 Now I'm wondering if I should look at tickets for our clashes with the Swans, North or Fremantle...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back