Fixture 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Given your nicks, and your similar time on BF, I have always wondered if the two of you were mates.
Now: confirmed!
Planning your golfing long weekends via BF.

The '2' was very 'in' at the time.

bKkHwF6.jpeg

Really like our double ups this year. Reckon we've just about done as well as we could have.

From the top 6:
PORT - my tip to miss the 8, think Kenny's in big trouble
BRIS - a good test at the Gabbatoir and vulnerable in Melbourne

From the middle 6:
GEEL - surely the cliff is coming this year. Right? Right?
ESS - lol
(the other options in this range were Dogs, Crows and Swans. I think we've definitely got the best of it here)

From the bottom 6:
RICH - destined to suck in 2024
WCE - destined to suck in 2024
(other options Freo, GC, Hawks, NM - I think all will be better than Tiges and Weagles next year except maybe North)

As I posted in the Pre-season thread. Seems that all of the fixture assessments of our draw have us in the easiest third.
Nobody has a clue on either predicting ladder predictions or how hard or easy a club’s draw is..they’re all basing it on last year’s form…a lot can happen in the off season plus no one can crystal ball injuries!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody has a clue on either predicting ladder predictions or how hard or easy a club’s draw is..they’re all basing it on last year’s form…a lot can happen in the off season plus no one can crystal ball injuries!

Yeah I agree, but at least this analysis takes a lot more into account than the basic formulas other "experts" use (eg, ladder position minus by opposition ladder position)

FWIW I think the Cats will slide along with the Dogs, Dees and Swans. I still don't think Ess will improve that much and I can't see the Suns making the 8. Port tend to yoyo each year.

It’s no who you play, it’s when you play them.
Agree. I'm actually glad we play the Pies and Cats early. Cats tend to start slow and I'm hoping the Pies have a bit of a premiership hangover.

Look at last year for example. You'd rather have played Carlton and GWS before the bye rounds. Such contrasting form.

Agree. I'm actually glad we play the Pies and Cats early. Cats tend to start slow and I'm hoping the Pies have a bit of a premiership hangover.

Look at last year for example. You'd rather have played Carlton and GWS before the bye rounds. Such contrasting form.
Pies will be playing their third game against us, having played GWS and Sydney in the first two - reckon they’ll be pretty sharp by the time we get them

Yeah I agree, but at least this analysis takes a lot more into account than the basic formulas other "experts" use (eg, ladder position minus by opposition ladder position)

FWIW I think the Cats will slide along with the Dogs, Dees and Swans. I still don't think Ess will improve that much and I can't see the Suns making the 8. Port tend to yoyo each year.

I think Suns make the 8 for sure. Good coach, great list and all coming into a really good age to rise fast. Be shocked if they aren't a major improver. I could see them top 4 if they have a good injury run. GWS aren't as convincing to me. They could go either way still.

Cats look cooked. Too old. Dogs, Dees and Swans are all a bit unconvincing too. All look 4th to 10th type teams for different reasons.

I think Suns make the 8 for sure. Good coach, great list and all coming into a really good age to rise fast. Be shocked if they aren't a major improver. I could see them top 4 if they have a good injury run. GWS aren't as convincing to me. They could go either way still.

Cats look cooked. Too old. Dogs, Dees and Swans are all a bit unconvincing too. All look 4th to 10th type teams for different reasons.
I'll just so used to the Suns under performing that it's almost impossible to see them in the 8. But all those things you mentioned should see them get in, i think it will be 25 though (when we win the first of our back to back flags according to Bana).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back