Fixture 2024 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Full fixture released 16th November ...

BOLDED
- HOME GAMES

GREY - AWAY GAMES

1054-COMM23-2024-AFL-Fixture-InArticle-1-.jpg

Searched for a standard adult ticket and you can get one for $100?!
While the GWS prices were around a quarter of that.
This is just silly pricing now.

A ticket usually costs about $35 for a game but the Gabba wants $80 each to sit up the back rear stand and see f all...

Why are tickets so dear now...

I'm not going now and I'm pssed off !!!

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is just silly pricing now.

A ticket usually costs about $35 for a game but the Gabba wants $80 each to sit up the back rear stand and see f all...

Why are tickets so dear now...

I'm not going now and I'm pssed off !!!

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I went on and found the same thing. Garbage seats at a garbage price. I probably would have reluctantly paid up for good seats but not for those. Maybe it's just an "opening round" thing? Will look again closer to the date.

Couldn't believe the price jump when I looked. I go to a fair few Lions games at the Gabba with friends and we always aim for that area as it's the most affordable for the view you get. Those seats they released are generally between $35-$60 depending on the opponent but are now $80-$100. It could be an early cash grab as only a certain amount of tickets are released so far, or this will be the price as it is an 'event'.

To those saying it is a bad view though are incorrect imo. The gabba is quite different to other grounds. The top level is by far the better viewing experience than the lower level, you will have a good view of the game (compare it to level 2 or 3 of the G). The lower level other than the raised area near the members is so low to the ground its difficult to see the play at all on the other side of the field.

Ticketing FAQ…

Who sets the ticket prices?

The home club sets the ticket prices for all 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season matches…

Brisbane cashing in on a sellout season opener against their Preliminary Finals opponent…
Agree with this and I'm pissed off. Was hoping to get a cheap family pass for $100-120 but instead half hour in I was forced to get $49 PP tickets so costing me double what I wanted. Good seats at least but 100% Gabba taking advantage of the stupidest AFL fixturing gambit ever.

Still, I'll be there as it's our only H&A QLD game in 2024.

Couldn't believe the price jump when I looked. I go to a fair few Lions games at the Gabba with friends and we always aim for that area as it's the most affordable for the view you get. Those seats they released are generally between $35-$60 depending on the opponent but are now $80-$100. It could be an early cash grab as only a certain amount of tickets are released so far, or this will be the price as it is an 'event'.

To those saying it is a bad view though are incorrect imo. The gabba is quite different to other grounds. The top level is by far the better viewing experience than the lower level, you will have a good view of the game (compare it to level 2 or 3 of the G). The lower level other than the raised area near the members is so low to the ground its difficult to see the play at all on the other side of the field.
I liked lower level at prelim, but time got upper level. Yeah, it looks like a good view.
Had no idea tix were on sale today ..no club email or text, weirdly.
So shoutout to Aph for that.
🫡

I liked lower level at prelim, but time got upper level. Yeah, it looks like a good view.
Had no idea tix were on sale today ..no club email or text, weirdly.
So shoutout to Aph for that.
🫡

Club is dragging the chain a bit with Gather Round as well.

Tickets on sale Monday and we all need a barcode issued by the club (not your membership barcode). The others in our travelling party have all received theirs from Collingwood, Ess, Richmond and Geelong.

Club is dragging the chain a bit with Gather Round as well.

Tickets on sale Monday and we all need a barcode issued by the club (not your membership barcode). The others in our travelling party have all received theirs from Collingwood, Ess, Richmond and Geelong.
I've really only heard about gather round. Prerry low key on opening round.

Agree with this and I'm pissed off. Was hoping to get a cheap family pass for $100-120 but instead half hour in I was forced to get $49 PP tickets so costing me double what I wanted. Good seats at least but 100% Gabba taking advantage of the stupidest AFL fixturing gambit ever.

Extreme price hike for all Matty, not fair for all and their families wanting to go to the game but Brisbane know they can maximise prices and comfortably sell it out…

You and your family enjoy yourselves, the game will be a cracker which hopefully produces a win for the club and everyone else…

I think we’ll get over the line 👍

Yep. I paid a lot for a regular h/a ticket. Although...I probaBly don't know what regular prices are anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extreme price hike for all Matty, not fair for all and their families wanting to go to the game but Brisbane know they can maximise prices and comfortably sell it out…

You and your family enjoy yourselves, the game will be a cracker which hopefully produces a win for the club and everyone else…

I think we’ll get over the line 👍
Thanks bud. Hate it but will move on now and look forward to taking the little one up the M1 to see us get revenge for September.

Not much talk here re Gather round? Anyone else getting tickets today?

Prices have been hiked up considerably for this as well. Last year I got 4 day multi's for the Adelaide Oval games at a cost of $140 for the family. They have added categories this year, and similiar seats will cost at least $320 and possibly $480, pending the availability of family tickets.

From the AFL site, it appears you can get family tickets if you are general public, but not if you get club access tickets today. This seems to totally defeat the purpose of the supposed benefit you get from having a club-access membership?

ot much talk here re Gather round? Anyone else getting tickets today?

Prices have been hiked up considerably for this as well. Last year I got 4 day multi's for the Adelaide Oval games at a cost of $140 for the family. They have added categories this year, and similiar seats will cost at least $320 and possibly $480, pending the availability of family tickets.

From the AFL site, it appears you can get family tickets if you are general public, but not if you get club access tickets today. This seems to totally defeat the purpose of the supposed benefit you get from having a club-access membership?

Email I received last week ...

Alternate text

Hi Aph,

Carlton are set to face Fremantle at Adelaide Oval on Saturday 6 April for AFL Gather Round.
Our match is a double header, with the Western Bulldogs and Geelong also playing later that evening, so it's sure to be a Festival of Footy!

As a Carlton access member, you can choose from one of the following ticket options:
  • One complimentary Category 3 Reserved Seat or General Admission ticket.
  • Upgrade to a discounted Reserved Seat in Category 1 or Category 2.
Should you also wish to attend other games at Adelaide Oval, your Gather Round barcode could instead be used to access a discounted multi-day pass.

Members will have a 24 hour priority on-sale period, opening on Monday 11 December via Ticketek.
We strongly recommend members redeem their tickets in the member priority period to avoid missing out.

Member priority period:
Monday 11 December, 12pm ACDT (12:30pm AEDT)
General public on sale: Tuesday 12 December, 12pm ACDT (12:30pm AEDT)

Your Gather Round barcode: xxxxxxxxxx

To access your Gather Round ticket, click below from 12pm ACDT Monday 11 December to secure your ticket, using the above barcode number.
Gather Round sits over and above normal Club membership arrangements, which means membership cards will not provide access. To attend any match during Gather Round, Club members must redeem or upgrade to a ticket using their specific Gather Round barcode.

One ticket or multi-day pass can be redeemed per barcode, with a limit of 10 tickets / passes per transaction. Members who wish to sit together will need to enter all Gather Round barcodes in the same transaction.

If you have a requirement for accessible tickets, please click here for booking information.

For more information on Gather Round, details on the multi-day passes, ticket prices and additional ticketing FAQs please click here.

We can't wait to see you back at the footy in 2024!

Ticketek link:-

Seating Map:-

I got two gather round tickets at no cost included in my Captains Club membership.
As a home game I thought all members entitled to this?

However I have not got them yet from Ticketek.

This the same for others?

Not sure where to ask
Any of you QLD legends not planning to go to the Gabba in a couple of weeks and wouldn’t mind passing on their barcode?
My wife and 2 kids are goin with me (we are members)but need 1x for my daughters boyfriend and one for my mate
So 2 if anyone doesn’t mind?

Can I ask if anybody has gotten their tickets ordered for gather round yet.........

I got confirmation/ seat numbers and told they are print at home but no link or any barcode to print them?

Have contacted Ticketmaster several times by the only way you can, e.mail and no response.

Hoping they will be coming soon.

Can I ask if anybody has gotten their tickets ordered for gather round yet.........

I got confirmation/ seat numbers and told they are print at home but no link or any barcode to print them?

Have contacted Ticketmaster several times by the only way you can, e.mail and no response.

Hoping they will be coming soon.

You will only have a purchase confirmation email at this stage.

I ordered a number of multi-day tickets on behalf of others last year, and they weren't available until days before the round started.

Someone else copped that job this year, but I did order a ticket to the GWS v GC game. I just clicked the link and it says "tickets to your event are not available yet". Don't panic and waste time contacting Ticketek, they will turn up late March, early April.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back