Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggest one.

If you already own Heeney and Flanders these 'premos' are unicorns

I am trading Powell for Zorko this week.

Yep, got Heeney and Flanders.
Not sold on any other forwards either. Maybe swallow my pride and get Zorko.
An injury could be just around the corner though…
Could upgrade Sheezel, but already went sideways on Steele to Zerrett (maybe a mistake) and can’t keep going sideways before my team is complete.

It’s a hard one. Only rookie I have left that is maxed out is Reid and maybe Graham if he doesn’t get back.

My other problem is if I don’t upgrade Reid to a premo mid, I will have to loop Garcia and Rogers at M8…

Last edited:
Suggest one.

If you already own Heeney and Flanders these 'premos' are unicorns
Jackson - ruck cover for the year. Sean Darcy will no doubt miss more games. Jackson's average with Darcy in the side will naturally increase this season anyway.
Rankine - getting CBAs, plus kicking goals for fun. Crows fixture is easy after the Pies this weekend (I'm getting him next week).
Zorko - will no doubt miss games with a soft tissue niggle or a rest, but if you're prepared to cop that, he's a fine pick-up.
Curnow - very good price, Blues fixture is good in the back half of the year. Rd14 bye hurts though (I'm aiming to get him in rd15 for the run home).
Hold Fyfe
Hold Reid
Hold Wilson
Hold Darcy

that'll do until the end of the byes, a few trade-in targets, a few "rookies" to stick by even if scores drop a little and price comes down

I think fishers a spud but with another 100 this week excellent DPP and roughly 400k I will be tempted.

With a BE of -16, he will a fair bit higher than $400k if he tonnes it up again.
I think this is the week to take the punt.
Not sure I have the balls though.

I traded Powell to Sinclair last week.

Those extra 7 points I gained were delicious :drunk:
Awesome Will Ferrell GIF

Time for some sh*t bloke magic and brining in Zorkoooooo

Or KOTD Ryan

Or un-KOTD Trac

I can’t decide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking Powell sideways to Fisher.

FWIW, I think that's risky. If you're trading Powell, trade him to someone who is a better player and can bang out tons.

Fisher is a flake, we all know it, his nice scoring is just a product of a role (which may be temporary) and no-impact stats. Powell is a better player than Fisher.

I agree, I don’t know why North have moved away from those early games.
The big issue for me has been kallan Dawson going down and forcing us to play pink or biggie who are both terrible.
Our mids in those early games did ok in bursts but got pushed around pretty easy being so skinny.
I get why clarko would be throwing the magnets around and trying things we have soooo many holes to plug

Great player but for someone who is so inconsistent, that’s a ridiculous statement. Show six or eight MONTHS before you scrape Nicks toenails.
Fair comment too .....however with that inconsistency, Rankine is still the 4th highest ranked FWD on a 5 game ave .....only one game below 81 for the year, and still cheap

I would say his upside is good enough to be a top 6 FWD at years end ....his scoring so far is with only 2 games of significant CBA's .....and IMO those CBA's will increase

1715786761754.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back