Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Gryan Miers anyone ?

Margot Robbie Lionsgate GIF by Bombshell Movie

We're looking at Carlton key forwards, Toby Greenes and the bloke whose parents couldn't decide between Greg and Bryan for a name! What is going on with the Forwards this year?!

Gryan has a good role, and those Goal Assists add up pretty nice. I've no idea what good even is any more for a forward.

Zero confidence picking any of those campaigners. Zorko has to be in before them, might nab him after his bye.
Yep, us non-Zorko owners will have to pay $630k to $650k for him after his bye. Absolutely brutal.

rd13 trades:
-Sweet to rookie (via Livingstone back to R3)
-SDarcy to Zorko

Or could just death ride him and hope for a calf or him to start getting tagged. Think both Cornes and one of Damo/Lloyd mentioned that teams should start tagging him. Fingers crossed they do.

Cats and Blues have a decent run home. I don't mind Jezza and Curnow at ~$450k.

Shai Bolton at 400k seems juicy. Can go on a run of 120 avg over a month with some cattle coming back. Midfield time is there too
There's worse options imo at say 370-380K next week. Tigers are about to get a bunch of troops back and be more competitive, Bolton an 85-95 performer over the last 5 yrs with DPP could help through the byes and become a nice F7/M9 option in the run home

Shai Bolton for $400k?

Get in and around my mouth team next week kentie.

Lovely M9/F7 to keep me warm on those cold wintry nights where I need bench cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton for $400k?

Lovely M9/F7 to keep me warm on those cold wintry nights where I need bench cover.

I had some funky trade ideas.

Rankin to bolton.
Garcia,Rogers to Richards.
Closely to Anderson ..just short on Rowell..boo.sad.😢.

But would rather update Graham tho.

I had some funky trade ideas.

Rankin to bolton.
Garcia,Rogers to Richards.
Closely to Anderson ..just short on Rowell..boo.sad.😢.

But would rather update Graham tho.

Post your team kentie

Is anyone else just going to leave Darcy Wilson as F6?

Outside of the big 3 it’s a crap shoot

EDIT: I moved my Ed Allan post to the rookies thread.
Seems like the perfect hold until his bye in rd15, then reassess.

Should be able to sideways him to a Curnow/McKay/Caldwell in rd15 for very little money.

Or just a great M9/F7 hold. Think you can get a solid increase in ppg if you take a punt on a speculative F6, even if you end up looping with somebody like Wilson.

Shai Bolton for $400k?

Will definitely consider him, but I think I prefer Jezza Cameron at ~440k.

Hopefully has another stinker and keeps dropping (but he dropped a 140 on Essendon in the Dreamtime game last year).

The big worry would be that Nicks sits him forward upon return.

Croms need to risk it for the biscuits.
Ranks looks good in the mids .
Hard to know how it plays out .
Might sit fwd for few weeks then back to normal.

I guess it risk either way .
Who ever I pick has a bye to come .

I've been completely avoiding my forward line but now that my mids, fwd and rucks are "finished", players need to be brought in over the next 3 weeks and I have no idea?

Outside of the big 3 (Heeney, Flanders, Zorko) who else is actually worth it?

Don't think Jackson with Darcy in the side?
Boak tempted me for a minute with recent scores/Rozee out/good bye/good history but he averaged 66 last year and everyone says he will be subbed/managed.
Fisher looks an okay option but potential hbf's to come back in? (McKercher, etc)
Rankine is injured
Bolton is a burnman that will drop a random 20 or 30.
Then there's key forward and guys that have never averaged in the 90's

Don't think we've had a scenario where there is a line without premiums to pick from?

I've been completely avoiding my forward line but now that my mids, fwd and rucks are "finished", players need to be brought in over the next 3 weeks and I have no idea?

Outside of the big 3 (Heeney, Flanders, Zorko) who else is actually worth it?

Don't think Jackson with Darcy in the side?
Boak tempted me for a minute with recent scores/Rozee out/good bye/good history but he averaged 66 last year and everyone says he will be subbed/managed.
Fisher looks an okay option but potential hbf's to come back in? (McKercher, etc)
Rankine is injured
Bolton is a burnman that will drop a random 20 or 30.
Then there's key forward and guys that have never averaged in the 90's

Don't think we've had a scenario where there is a line without premiums to pick from?
If McKercher and Sheezel are playing back then Fisher is a no go, McKercher might be back soon, might not be too, if he's back then that will limit Fisher's upside because of the loss of some kick ins, still a fairly safe pick.

Most will bring Rankine in after his bye (and his hammy)

Bolton has to be treated like a KPF, he'll have his up and down games much like Rankine

Moore is a possibility if he could learn how to score in 2nd halves.

Looping a KPF at F7 would be the aim.

If McKercher and Sheezel are playing back then Fisher is a no go, McKercher might be back soon, might not be too, if he's back then that will limit Fisher's upside because of the loss of some kick ins, still a fairly safe pick.

Most will bring Rankine in after his bye (and his hammy)

Bolton has to be treated like a KPF, he'll have his up and down games much like Rankine

Moore is a possibility if he could learn how to score in 2nd halves.

Looping a KPF at F7 would be the aim.

No chance that Sheezel goes back to the backline now.

McKercher will take a little of Fishers points but Fisher is still a must have and will still score well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back