Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The new season is getting closer

Still sleepyville time .....however if there are any questions, or general discussion around SC, ask away

Don't forget to checkout our game info & tips thread

i-have-a-question-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any chance anyone with a draft league knows if you can run a draft after the season has started?
We draft Labor Day weekend. R0 killing us.
Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 December and no Team Picker???????
Does anyone else think SuperCoach is wanting to give BBL Supercoach, clean air ....but then again I'm a conspiracist ....well not really, but I aspire

Does anyone else think SuperCoach is wanting to give BBL Supercoach, clean air ....but then again I'm a conspiracist ....well not really, but I aspire
Probably but the die hards don’t care about BBL if anything big bash has deteriorated year after year lol

Could be, or they were waiting to see how AFL Fantasy handled the byes? Be a smart to differentiate themselves.

So they probably won't.

Probably but the die hards don’t care about BBL if anything big bash has deteriorated year after year lol
Not unexpectedly .....how long do people remain interested in a sports competition, where the skill level required is greatly reduced

All world sports are seeking greater skill ....if it's not the best of the best ....being spoiled for options, we get bored

BBL was intended for non die hard people, looking for entertainment ......once you've seen the movie, how often are you going to watch re-runs

I think you are probably correct, although they’d need to keep in mind that one of the reasons people pay $25 for SC Plus is for early access to building their teams via Team Picker.

I think you are probably correct, although they’d need to keep in mind that one of the reasons people pay $25 for SC Plus is for early access to building their teams via Team Picker.
Scratching my head on this. You do realize the season doesn't start for another 11 weeks. So what difference does it make if SC opens whatever day it does this week? A couple of days is neither here nor there. :confusedv1:

Don't get me wrong. In saying this I'm not defending Uncle Rupert by any stretch.

FWIW, after last season's disaster I'm picking my team a day or two before the season starts. Can't do any worse than I did.

Scratching my head on this. You do realize the season doesn't start for another 11 weeks. So what difference does it make if SC opens whatever day it does this week? A couple of days is neither here nor there. :confusedv1:

Don't get me wrong. In saying this I'm not defending Uncle Rupert by any stretch.
Using the same logic you could ask why would I bother paying for something that only comes out a few days earlier than the free version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back