Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Explain Facebook Live GIF

After strawberry kisses ironed out simkin.

There was other things said aswell .

hey people I need some help where do I go to look at what others' sides are? just can't find anything..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way I read it ....the AFL doctors can get concussed AFL footballers, back onto the field quicker than state based doctors can

Now, I didn't know there was that degree of difference in qualifications / expertise of doctors .....I always thought it was the player who had to heal ....not be healed ?

I been awarded a veteran badge do I get a discount like seniors now.. :moustache: .

old man running GIF by RunnerSpace.com

Bloody black 😺 trying to steal my steak ..

Black Cat GIF by Nat Geo Wild

It means you will get more interest from the Cats for their Junior team.

Does anyone know the bigfooty members who coach these teams:

Lacbol
Justin Leppitsch
JamMastaJ29

Stupid question incoming from someone who's left his SC to the last minute....

Regarding the whole Round Zero: so to be clear, supercoach doesn't begin this round, and the only thing being effected is possible player pricing this round?

My team is woefully incomplete and I doubt it'll be ready at a proper standard by tonight. In theory, if my team isn't complete by tonight, does it matter? Or would that literally be fine, seeing as there's no proper commencement of it this week?

Stupid question incoming from someone who's left his SC to the last minute....

Regarding the whole Round Zero: so to be clear, supercoach doesn't begin this round, and the only thing being effected is possible player pricing this round?

My team is woefully incomplete and I doubt it'll be ready at a proper standard by tonight. In theory, if my team isn't complete by tonight, does it matter? Or would that literally be fine, seeing as there's no proper commencement of it this week?
Correct, doesn't lockout until next week but this week affects price movements

Correct, doesn't lockout until next week but this week affects price movements

Sweet, is there any issue with just leaving my team incomplete for this round then? (I've got about 16/22 chosen and am a bit pressed for time to give it proper thought)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back