Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Was nice to watch a game tonight without stressing that my players were spudding up
Great Job Reaction GIF

Anyway shouldnt you be watching the cricket, Kiwis are bulling the Aussie like I copped at school....stoopid mofos
NZ can lose a cricket match from anywhere, no chickens being counting here.

EDIT - this enterprising young man hopefully made some money at the cricket today :moustache:

1710052900124.png

Last edited:
Did I die and reincarnate, not sure I know you.

Did we once have a nice english tea together?

Its very nice to meet you Mr World, you seem important.

Do mods all sit together in a room like fireman?

Anyway so many friends made, love this place, better than the real world where people bully me.
Farken lol.

Hello Mr Fist, would you like me to form an opinion on your political campaign? Politics really arent my thing.
I'm running a platform of plant based meat people to tell the Oil protesters that the existence of blue haired land whales is, firstly and formostly, the prime reason behind global warming and why WCE are a terrible franchise.
Not sure if I should run with swasticas (again) lel, that was a laugh, or the brown shirts, knitted from hemp weed by long dreaded unemployed beach people.

So complicated is modern society.... Any commentary by your good self, (whoever you are, you mysterious minx you) will be welcome.

Also, Imma put CarrLOL in my team.

Regards,
Fisty

I'm running a platform of plant based meat people to tell the Oil protesters that the existence of blue haired land whales is, firstly and formostly, the prime reason behind global warming and why WCE are a terrible franchise.
Not sure if I should run with swasticas (again) lel, that was a laugh, or the brown shirts, knitted from hemp weed by long dreaded unemployed beach people.

So complicated is modern society.... Any commentary by your good self, (whoever you are, you mysterious minx you) will be welcome.

Regards,
Fisty
This is a direct result of a truncated 1st round .....give us more Footy ! .....and save these WC posters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a direct result of a truncated 1st round .....give us more Footy ! .....and save these WC posters

Don't worry Wayno they will forget to put a new piece of cheese in front of the mouse and we won't have to hear from them until a Victorian comes over to help them and get the wheel turning again as usual :moustache:

Don't worry Wayno they will forget to put a new piece of cheese in front of the mouse and we won't have to hear from them until a Victorian comes over to help them and get the wheel turning again as usual :moustache:
Born and bred Vic. Shame its such a crap place. Radelaide is the bomb, Better than Smelbourne, better than Bris.
Did love footy at the Gabba thougth.
The only redeeming feature of Vics are is they are good drivers and know how to merge.

Regards,
Fisty
You're funny, my mates call my Mum land whale...hurts man

Shut up Dusty did Dimma shite in your cornflakes?

Whoops, yeap looks likely:moustache:

Time for the Rd1 captain/vc thread👀👀

Going by the comments over the last couple of days it is pretty easy really. Jack Carroll either he is captain and scores 150 every game for the next 15 years or he is perma loop Captain and never plays another game...

Going by the comments over the last couple of days it is pretty easy really. Jack Carroll either he is captain and scores 150 every game for the next 15 years or he is perma loop Captain and never plays another game...
Power gone out I’m bored & keen for someone to start thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back