2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Vs Gws
Gws by 11 points.
Tom Green Norm smith
Toby Greene most goals (4)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time they had a Coach who got them to the Prelim and then won the Flag in his second season.
All of a sudden your snide question, looks far more likely than you expected.

It’s actually laughable that you think history is relevant.
Don't know, unusually defensive response to a genuine question. You won a flag enjoy, no need to jump at every shadow.

Those that don't study history are doomed to make the same mistakes.

Don't know, unusually defensive response to a genuine question. You won a flag enjoy, no need to jump at every shadow.

Those that don't study history are doomed to make the same mistakes.
It was a snide question.
As for idiom, entirely correct for Global events, not the microcosm of AFL football.

It was a snide question.
As for idiom, entirely correct for Global events, not the microcosm of AFL football.
The context of the how the question was asked is not for you to say. I would have been more annoyed by the fact that I spelt your club's name wrong.
So why didn't Collingwood win two in a row with their previous premierships. Perhaps the coaching team/club look at what they did then and what worked and what didn't. Or perhaps McRae and his coaching panel looked at why they didn't win in 2022 and then made adjustments for 2023 and won. You know actually study history and make the changes required to not repeat it.

Lions v Magpies with Lions turning the tables:D.

Norm Smith Medal- Will Ashcroft.

Brownlow- Hugh McCluggage.

Collingwood V GWS

Norm Smith: De Goey

Collingwood win premiership by 26 points or what ever my score is

First goal Collingwood 2nd minute of the match by a nice crumbing goal by Pendles

Scores

Collingwood 109
GWS 73

Attendance 100,025

Weather cloudy a few showers early then clearing up as the match wears on temps around 22 degs and kind of a mild day and a bit greasy deck

Lock it in.

You got one shot at it. Who would you '' Guess '' to play off in next years Granny?

I'll go with a repeat of this years Grand Final. Lions vs Pies with Brisbane topping the ladder. I won't be predicting who's going to win yet.

Nick Daicos for the brownlow.
When was the last time a squib won the Brownlow? Probably Brian Wilson in 1982. Any since?

The context of the how the question was asked is not for you to say. I would have been more annoyed by the fact that I spelt your club's name wrong.
So why didn't Collingwood win two in a row with their previous premierships. Perhaps the coaching team/club look at what they did then and what worked and what didn't. Or perhaps McRae and his coaching panel looked at why they didn't win in 2022 and then made adjustments for 2023 and won. You know actually study history and make the changes required to not repeat it.
Read what you have just written - there’s is no way looking back at why Coll didn’t win back to back in 2010/11, 1990/1991 is even remotely relevant to 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back