2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

a few teams that had disappointing 2024 are going to be threats...

Melbourne, Geelong, Dogs, Swans. I think teams like Brisbane, Port, GWS are at their peak. Can't see an improvement coming from them. Pies had a miracle year in 2023.. Our list is not the best in the AFL but we pulled off a flag, going to be hard to do it again.

So I'm going to say Melbourne Vs Dogs/Geelong/Brisbane

a few teams that had disappointing 2024 are going to be threats...

Melbourne, Geelong, Dogs, Swans. I think teams like Brisbane, Port, GWS are at their peak. Can't see an improvement coming from them. Pies had a miracle year in 2023.. Our list is not the best in the AFL but we pulled off a flag, going to be hard to do it again.

So I'm going to say Melbourne Vs Dogs/Geelong/Brisbane
with the list the cats have got they will be lucky to make the 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO the only thing that could stop the Lions making the Big one again would be injuries. Either them or us to win it and history will repeat like 2002/03 perhaps this time we do the double though.

Lions made 4 in a row back then so who knows what they can do this time around. I'll take us winning it again next year, then they can do what the hell they want after that. Lose to Port in 2026, just don't beat us in any of them:)

**** how good was that De Goey goal after Cameron put them in front? I thought we were done for.

UP THE BLOODY PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swans vs Giants
Swans are flying under the radar for their pick ups. Won’t surprise me if they play off in the GF, but I’m not sure about their forward line.

I think we might see a Giants v Blues GF.

Demons are the big smokey to take it all out, but could just as likely fall out of the finals with all that’s going on there.

Western Bulldogs vs GWS. Doggies to win it. Cher to do the pregame show and do an alternate rendition of Believe: "Do you believe in life after The Glove?" in an homage to Dale Morris. Bevo to gift his Premership medallion to Bob Murphy once again as he announces his retirement and Bob's succession as coach. Tom Boyd to win the Norm after rejoining the Dogs through the mid season draft in '24. Bont to be awarded the GOAT award, which is a new award created in his honour, by King Charles. Tom Liberatore also retires and is appointed Minister of Defence by the Albanese government.

Western Bulldogs vs GWS. Doggies to win it. Cher to do the pregame show and do an alternate rendition of Believe: "Do you believe in life after The Glove?" in an homage to Dale Morris. Bevo to gift his Premership medallion to Bob Murphy once again as he announces his retirement and Bob's succession as coach. Tom Boyd to win the Norm after rejoining the Dogs through the mid season draft in '24. Bont to be awarded the GOAT award, which is a new award created in his honour, by King Charles. Tom Liberatore also retires and is appointed Minister of Defence by the Albanese government.
Drugs are bad, dude

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back