News 2024 Home Jumper Released

Remove this Banner Ad

No Dutton logo?

The jumper for sale on the bombershop has a red trim on the neck and right shoulder whilst the promo one doesn't?

More stoked about the clash jumper TBH:
View attachment 1866781
disgusting-disgusteng.gif

No Dutton logo?

The jumper for sale on the bombershop has a red trim on the neck and right shoulder whilst the promo one doesn't?

insta isn't loading properly atm but the teaser thing on twitter the other day had the Dutton logo on the back of the goblin's jumper

How many times will we actually play in our normal jumper.
Between indiginous round, rainbow round, domestic violence round, be nice to your pets round, global warming day round and any other cause they throw up round, I just want to watch us play in our jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between indiginous round, rainbow round, domestic violence round, be nice to your pets round, global warming day round and any other cause they throw up round, I just want to watch us play in our jumper.
You need to wait until Heritage Round

1 out of 6 ain’t so bad I guess

Will admit it looks a lot better on the players than in that random leaked image we got previously.

Solid black sash would look immeasurably better imo. But this is the best attempt a clash Guernsey we've ever had (not a high bar to reach)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back