Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a big risk giving up a lot for someone coming off an ACL. Risk being he may never reach similar heights as before, or he may re-injure the knee. Again, they're just risks which may or may not happen, but whatever we give for Smith should reflect the risks that come with him.

Does anybody have any thoughts on Elliot Himmelberg from the Crows? Can't break into a losing team, is a good size for a key forward, and is 25yo. I think we should at least enquire.

It's a big risk giving up a lot for someone coming off an ACL. Risk being he may never reach similar heights as before, or he may re-injure the knee. Again, they're just risks which may or may not happen, but whatever we give for Smith should reflect the risks that come with him.
Common sense on BigFooty… the door is that way ➡️🚪

I wouldn't mind the Hawks having a crack at Mac Andrew.
Only 20, 202cm key defender with all the natural talent in the world. Needs to put on a lot more weight still.
He's contracted until 2025, but is a eastern suburb melbourne boy. Hoping he is getting homesick, not in the best 22 at the moment at GC.
I wonder if a future first could get it done as he was pick 5 a few years ago.

Anyone know if we have showed any interest or how high we rated him in his draft year?

I would like us to have a look at Wil Brody from the Dockers. Doesn’t have a lot of leg speed but is a clearance machine ( something we are badly lacking) and can’t seem to crack back into the Freo midfield. Would likely come very cheap!
Is horribly unfit and not quick either.

Becomes useless once the ball is outside the contest. Would only add to our defensive woes outside the contest.

Huss is the same sort of player but fitter and with more scope to grow.

Only 20, 202cm key defender with all the natural talent in the world. Needs to put on a lot more weight still.
He's contracted until 2025, but is a eastern suburb melbourne boy. Hoping he is getting homesick, not in the best 22 at the moment at GC.

Anyone know if we have showed any interest or how high we rated him in his draft year?
Geez that years draft has been a complete bust apart from Jamara. You’d think atleast some of the top draft picks would have worked out. Atleast we weren’t the only ones sucked in.

The McCluggage camp has told us before Christmas that he is very much expected to re-sign with Brisbane. We have dropped off.

I’d be checking in again and seeing if he’s up for a round of golf with Lewis, Sicily and Roughy.

Their club is in disarray and he’s close with a few of our boys

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We were rumoured to be keen. I wouldn’t give up a first though; where he was taken doesn’t matter now happy with the pies second. They have Collins Ballard Read being developed as a KPD he’s surplus to requirements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is horribly unfit and not quick either.

Becomes useless once the ball is outside the contest. Would only add to our defensive woes outside the contest.

Huss is the same sort of player but fitter and with more scope to grow.
Don’t get it a bog average midfielder is the last of our needs we have plenty of good midfielders already.

I’d be checking in again and seeing if he’s up for a round of golf with Lewis, Sicily and Roughy.

Their club is in disarray and he’s close with a few of our boys

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How is Brisbane in disarray?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back