Injury 2024 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Current known injuries

Parker - broken arm
Mills - shoulder
Francis mentioned as having a set back
Arnold didn't play either practice match

I believe that's it. Very healthy list right now. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

I figure given the recent injury to Parker it was time for a fresh thread before the preseason thread gets overrun with injury talk.
At least we could hold out until late Feb this time. Last year this thing would have been 10 pages long already.

At least we could hold out until late Feb this time. Last year this thing would have been 10 pages long already.

And of course the 2023 Draft and Trade Hypothetical Thread was galloping on. :cool::D

Even If some thought it galloping rot.
:p

Yeah but half our list was injured this time last year

Current known injuries

Parker - broken arm
Mills - shoulder

I believe that's it. Very healthy list right now. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
Yeah, I have a bad knee, won't play again, oh you mean Aaron Francis? :(

Good injury list, shame about Parker's latest injury though.

I feel this thread should be re-named in honour of Sam Reid.

What about Naismith?

Nah… that just makes me sad.

I reckon the Sam Reid rehab lounge - with extendable contract - would be great.

Sam apparently* already has dedicated VIP lanes at three drive throughs at KFC, Maccas and HJs. These have already been named in his honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mills injured - bummer, but we can cover that
Parker injured - had comes to terms with Mills, Parkers gonna play forward a fair bit.. bummer, but we can cover that
Adams injured - Shiiiiiiiiiit !
Back to having the youngest midfield in the comp

Current known injuries

Parker - broken arm
Mills - shoulder

Cadsky!! Is that tempting fate or what? Like running around naked on a hillside during a thunderstorm yelling "Nah, nah, nah, nah nah, can't get me". The gods are gonna burn your skinny ass to a crisp.

Cadsky!! Is that tempting fate or what? Like running around naked on a hillside during a thunderstorm yelling "Nah, nah, nah, nah nah, can't get me". The gods are gonna burn your skinny ass to a crisp.
Yep. Was bound to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back