Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finalyson will have to pull his finger , was very ordinary towards the end of last year and hasnt improved in the trials. Prefer Scully , but massive step up, so they may go with Finalyson.

This might sound harsh but I couldn’t quite understand why he was in ahead of finlayson anyway and we also have georgiades to come back too so it’s probably not the end of the world.

I always thought Dixon and lord would share duties this year and Dixon would be better in the front half before his old banged up body turns to s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ehh, pop a couple aspirins and a good kip, he’ll be fine. This prick not only walks on it but is a card down at the local. You should see what he does with water.
I have read this several times and still have no idea what the * any of it means.

The funeral will be sometime next week! :oops:

Zak Butters (ankle), Quinton Narkle (back), Dante Visentini (concussion) and Lachlan Charleson (ankle) have all rejoined full training and have been removed from the injury list.

Injury list
Ollie Lord (knee/tibia) - TBC
Kyle Marshall (back) - test
Tom McCallum (ankle) - 4-5 weeks
Hugh Jackson (hip) - 13-15 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funeral will be sometime next week! :oops:

Zak Butters (ankle), Quinton Narkle (back), Dante Visentini (concussion) and Lachlan Charleson (ankle) have all rejoined full training and have been removed from the injury list.

Injury list
Ollie Lord (knee/tibia) - TBC
Kyle Marshall (back) - test
Tom McCallum (ankle) - 4-5 weeks
Hugh Jackson (hip) - 13-15 weeks
Not a bad injury list to start the season with.

Zak Butters (ankle shattered), Quinton Narkle (spine removed by predator), Dante Visentini (head caught in lathe) and Lachlan Charleson (foot dissolved in acid) have all rejoined full training and have been removed from their plots at centennial park and extracted from their coffins.

Injury list
Ollie Lord (entire body) - coffin
Kyle Marshall (spine removed by predator) - coffin
Tom McCallum (foot crushed by forklift) - cremated
Hugh Jackson (killed for sport) - mounted on hinkley's wall

Yep good news, Dixon front half of year and lord back half could work well as no doubt Dixon will be struggling by the time lord is back up and about but right now Dixon would’ve been the right choice.

Opens the door for finlayson too. Georgiades is an obvious in as soon as he is deemed ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good news. Will get a good run at the back half of the year. By that time Dixon will likely be crippled and he can complement Georgie and Marshall all things going well.
Sounds good, but we have seen that after 3 or 4 weeks these longish term injuries can sometimes change without notice to `to be confirmed' so I will remain sceptical atm.

Good to see Charleson is ok. Was a bit worried, he looked distressed at the ground.

Logan Evans goes alright.

In the SANFL game, Williams got his knee strapped up early and went back out.

Scully came off at half time, Anastasopoulos late in the game looked to have a bad cramp in his leg, hopefully not a hammy.

Georgiades midway through didn't look to be moving at 100% but played the whole game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back