2024 Ladder Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson has played 75 games and was recently voted into the AA squad as one of the top 44 players in the comp in 2023.
So I would certainly be adding him to ilikepotatoes excellent post above as someone who should be expected to be a very strong contributor to this side next season. He will be hitting the century of games by week 2 of the finals next year all going well.
I would be hoping Jackson is an All Australian this time next year TBH.

Yep i now change my prediction. Next year is looking Dire - not because of our team per se, but our culture is rooted. Losing Hamling and now Schultz, along with Henry, and the experience wwe let go last year, we're in a tailspin downwards. im tipping JL sacked by mid year and a bottom 3 finish.

Just did some calculations and I'd expect our average age come the end of the year to be sitting around the 25.5 mark and average games to be sitting around the 90-95 game mark should our best 23 from this season stay fit and onfield.

Next year we should be regularly fielding the following players as a hundred gamers should they stay fit and selected:
Ryan
Pearce
Cox
Aish
Brayshaw
Darcy
Schultz
Walters
O'Meara
Fyfe

And by the end of the year the following should join them:
Clark
Serong

Where our experience and age lets us down is in the key forward group:
Amiss
Treacy
Jackson

So I can see us losing a few games due to inconsistency up front - but finals should be the bare minimum expectation for this group.
I dont care about how old our players are.

I want players that actually want to stay here and help us get success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont care about how old our players are.

I want players that actually want to stay here and help us get success.
We have plenty of those, but then we do dumb things like move on club stalwarts so we can bring in unicorns and kill whatever culture we have. We turn people who bleed purple away instead of building the club around them

We have plenty of those, but then we do dumb things like move on club stalwarts so we can bring in unicorns and kill whatever culture we have. We turn people who bleed purple away instead of building the club around them
my thoughts exactly.

now lets enjoy freo being garbage for another 10 seasons. lol

We're going to rot in the bottom for four the next 5 years, and by the time that's over half our team would have left and we'll spend another 5 years there.

We're going to rot in the bottom for four the next 5 years, and by the time that's over half our team would have left and we'll spend another 5 years there.
I know this comment is to mentally prepare you self for pain friend.
Dont let future hope be killed by all the wounds and hurt this club has caused.
2024 is all about manifesting Winning based on nothing.
Put the the idiot hat on with me.

Until we are out of finals contention for 2024, I expect and demand a prelim.
Lets ******* goo!

PRELIM 2024 MINIMUM!
/
DERANGED FREO SUPPORTER

On SM-A505W using BigFooty.com mobile app

See ya, Lachie Schultz.

Hello, Tom Emmett.

We're still on track for a crack at the eight in 2024 and for the 4 in 2025.

then we'll do something like re-rookie Tom Emmett, piss him off then he'll return to an SA team and dominate. Classic Fremantle. All while we pay 90% of our cap on 1 good player and a potato.

See ya, Lachie Schultz.

Hello, Tom Emmett.

We're still on track for a crack at the eight in 2024 and for the 4 in 2025.

Can’t see it.
Lack of small forward and wing depth.
Team gets younger, meaning inexperienced.

One thing that bothers me. Pearce. How can we trust a guy like him to stay fit and not have back up.

The depth at the club is horrendous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back