Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus though we've played some ripper games against the Cats

I watched that video a couple of weeks ago but IIRC it didn't include Pav's soccer goal against Geelong at Subi which s**t me just a bit.

Frederick's tackle leading to Sonny's goal in the Elim final was about the most epic thing we've seen in half a decade too
I was lucky enough to be at the right flank for that, don't think i've ever done that many fist pumps at a game before

Hard Ball Gets is good but it's no Duff and Quarters
I like the banter more tbh, Ellis and Daniels have a great chemistry.

I looked up what the new West podcast was going to be this year and umm, it's not looking good

1678167347512.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We finished 6th after finals
So Melbourne finished 5th because they finished the season higher on the ladder? I've never seen a team's finishing position be described as the finals position (other than the grandfinalists). Seems dumb.

Putting this in miscellaneous but I am really not enjoying having traded our 1st round pick this year. It means the only outcome I can enjoy is us doing well (finals minimum) as there is nothing to look forward to if we're ****. I can't deal with the added pressure even though literally none of it is on me.

Should probably go in the vent thread.

I have never deleted anything as quickly as this morning when I deleted the Quarters & Mouth Breather version of the old Duff & Quarters one. As if we need another Eagles sycophant on a pod, and in this case one who has been done for plagiarism and sacked, can't string a phrase together let alone a sentence and is as insightful as a teacup pig with a head injury that's swallowed a bottle of vodka.

The only thing that would be more hellish would be a Hack & Dumich pod.

Thanks to the West for giving me back a couple of hours every week during the footy season. Not a chance I let that new pod get a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back