Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For the most part I agree, but when he says things like no night away games it means that we'll stop getting night home games here for the same reason.

Sat night is obviously the best timeslot at Optus so would be stupid to lose that
Maybe he is bringing inthe short breaks we get prior to night games.

Mine reckons Treacy kicks more goals when D&D are playing - and boy do we need them.
good point it isn't just jackson kicking more goals its the forward line as a whole.

something else that doesn't get mentioned is that without jackson we aren't very tall up front. most teams have a key defender either above 2 meters or pushing that height. treacy at 195cm and amiss at 196cm means we actually consistently give away an inch to other teams.

For the most part I agree, but when he says things like no night away games it means that we'll stop getting night home games here for the same reason.

Sat night is obviously the best timeslot at Optus so would be stupid to lose that
Pretty sure he only means for 6 day breaks (like this week against the pies)

Saturday night is a much better timeslot otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good point it isn't just jackson kicking more goals its the forward line as a whole.

something else that doesn't get mentioned is that without jackson we aren't very tall up front. most teams have a key defender either above 2 meters or pushing that height. treacy at 195cm and amiss at 196cm means we actually consistently give away an inch to other teams.
That's what she said

How the **** we didn't get him playing for freo is an indictment of our management not being able to fight for ourselves or the afl not giving us an inch or both.
Father and son should have been let through as our founding captain was the founding captain.
It's called sense of occasion.

How the heck we didn't get him playing for freo is an indictment of our management not being able to fight for ourselves or the afl not giving us an inch or both.
Father and son should have been let through as our founding captain was the founding captain.

It was the AFL. The club tried but the AFL refused.

How the heck we didn't get him playing for freo is an indictment of our management not being able to fight for ourselves or the afl not giving us an inch or both.
Don’t get me on this again- soft as butter Freo..
That boy is one if our own…

He didn't qualify for father son, do people think we should have somehow completely broken the rules?

When his name gets called on draft night were we supposed to try and match the bid while not being allowed? Refuse to continue until we get our way?

****en ridiculous lol

Ben only played 47 games for us, even if we campaigned for it, nothing would have happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back