CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Looks like you have Legends Lounge M/ship which is Level 2 at both grounds.

Captains Club Reserved is Level 1 & pricing is lower.

Legends Lounge Reserved (Wing) $995

View attachment 1795694
Thanks for clarifying. The website wasn't working for me last night and couldn't check. Yes were on lvl 2 at both grounds.

I also went back through my bank statements and last year was $950 so a $45 increase.

Thanks for clarifying. The website wasn't working for me last night and couldn't check. Yes were on lvl 2 at both grounds.

I also went back through my bank statements and last year was $950 so a $45 increase.

What I do remember is when we moved from Princes Park to the MCG/Etihad back in 2005, Captain's Club Reserved were on Levels 1 & 2 at both grounds.

The Club introduced the new Legends Lounge category several years ago and I received an email if I wanted to upgrade to Legends Lounge on Level 2.

As there are 8 in my group, we all decided to stay on Level 1.

What that meant for CC Reserved Members on Level 2, they could either upgrade to Legends Lounge and stay on Level 2 and if not, their CClub reserved seats would be moved to Level 1.

Just a general question for anyone really, I havent been a member for several years now but looking to get on board for 2024.
Is there any point for me to bother with any waitlisted membership types? or would i be better off getting just a standard membership with guaranteed finals access?

Just a general question for anyone really, I havent been a member for several years now but looking to get on board for 2024.
Is there any point for me to bother with any waitlisted membership types? or would i be better off getting just a standard membership with guaranteed finals access?

I would call the club about this. I did something similar today and they were very helpful.

They put my name on the waitlist for the membership I want and said they would call at a certain date (can't remember what it was sorry) when they know what allocations they have available for next year. They also said if there was any issues I would still be able to retain my current membership.

I spotted this today 5 minutes from the Lions training base at Springfield. Nice trolling but way to capitalise on success. I hope we are looking at things like this.

20231003_130616.jpg

I spotted this today 5 minutes from the Lions training base at Springfield. Nice trolling but way to capitalise on success. I hope we are looking at things like this.

View attachment 1820831
Do you think it actually works?

I assume any Pies fan that wants to be a member up there is already a member. I don't imagine this reminds the casuals that they hadn't signed up yet.

Do you think it actually works?

I assume any Pies fan that wants to be a member up there is already a member. I don't imagine this reminds the casuals that they hadn't signed up yet.

I wouldn't underestimate it. It's probably worthwhile right after winning a flag. Bandwagons are a thing.

For us, we have a decent following up here. Seeing us front and centre is good PR at the very least.

I'd say that marketing people better than me would have a handle on what this achieves. I doubt they'd be throwing away money.

I see Carlton a doing another "pay for your name on a wall" thing with the "Leave Your Mark" promotion...my question for those who have been to Ikon Park recently......many thousands of us have done this previously with the Blue Believer wall about 10 years or so ago....my understanding is that the wall was taken down during redevelopments...Did they relocate the names on that wall to somewhere else or does it simply no longer exists?

I see Carlton a doing another "pay for your name on a wall" thing with the "Leave Your Mark" promotion...my question for those who have been to Ikon Park recently......many thousands of us have done this previously with the Blue Believer wall about 10 years or so ago....my understanding is that the wall was taken down during redevelopments...Did they relocate the names on that wall to somewhere else or does it simply no longer exists?

The wall was taken down, not relocated & no longer exists Damo.

I had my name on the Blue Believer wall with many thousands of others 😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The wall was taken down, not relocated & no longer exists Damo.

I had my name on the Blue Believer wall with many thousands of others 😢
Yeah thanks for the confirmation, its what I had heard through the rumour mill and appears to be true. Been way too long since my last Melb visit!

Last I checked I think the Blue Believer wall had about 20,000 names on it at $25 a pop, a nice little half a million $$ for the club for a bit of wall paper, not a bad money maker! haha

My interstate membership is pretty much a financial donation to the club these days anyway haha, don't think I'll be contributing to a name on the wall again when they will no doubt just rip it down and repeat the process in the future :sweatsmile:

Left a really sour note with me as well. Didn't even have the hide to tell us.
Yeah I think that's the part that gets me, I wouldn't really have an issue if it was clearly communicated that it was gone as part of the redevelopment....its the fact that didn't even tell us....treating us as mugs and just hoping we would forget haha.

I know the intent is for you to get your membership code/$$ voucher and use it at the shop at the start of the year, but I never seem to do so. For the last 3+ years have gone to use it at the tail of the season. I think in 2022 I got away with using it in Sept but plum failed to use this years, and see the 2024 membership voucher codes expires (like 2023) in mid-August.

Sure the solution for me is to use it early, and they tell you when it expires, but is it a bit rough not to give you the calendar year or a year from date of purchase to use it?? I mean..our season wasn't even done by Aug 15th
Am I alone in thinking like this??

(ps on the wall of names they knocked down, incredibly poor form)

I know the intent is for you to get your membership code/$$ voucher and use it at the shop at the start of the year, but I never seem to do so. For the last 3+ years have gone to use it at the tail of the season. I think in 2022 I got away with using it in Sept but plum failed to use this years, and see the 2024 membership voucher codes expires (like 2023) in mid-August.

Sure the solution for me is to use it early, and they tell you when it expires, but is it a bit rough not to give you the calendar year or a year from date of purchase to use it?? I mean..our season wasn't even done by Aug 15th
Am I alone in thinking like this??

(ps on the wall of names they knocked down, incredibly poor form)
Yeo. Coulda shoulda got my Stronger Together Tee free for finals...but ah well. It all goes to the club.

Like many on the internet, I like to complain about the most minor inconvenience, but rarely celebrate the positive. However, I do want to say I have had nothing but positive experiences on the phone with the CFC membership team. Rarely on hold for long, always get to speak to someone who is informed and articulate, and has my details to hand so things are resolved quickly and with minimal fuss.

Hopefully other have the same experience, but from me - big thumbs up.

Do both. Get on waitlist asap. Then you can get a General Admission membership with the GF add-on.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone recommend best way to grab memberships for kids? Best to set up whole new cfc membership accounts? or simply add 2x kids to my existing profile? no difference?

Can anyone recommend best way to grab memberships for kids? Best to set up whole new cfc membership accounts? or simply add 2x kids to my existing profile? no difference?
Shouldn't matter too much.

I've had a membership for years and recently started getting 3 game interstate memberships for my daughters. Completely separate seating areas etc. (i.e. they don't have a reserved seat) and not linked as one profile. The club always knows we are "associated" members and I pay in one transaction. The barcodes for finals and gather round always arrived within minutes of each other in separate emails.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back