CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Mine was delivered inside a transparent Auspost bag saying "Sorry, we damaged your parcel"
Seems my envelope came unstuck during transit - everything seemed to be there though.
One complete side of the perforated strip was loose. The other edge untouched/intact. Posties less concerned up here?

got my pack yesterday, the packaging looked nice but the glue holding the card to the packaging was developed by NASA and I'm still trying to get it off with eucalyptus oil.....

‘Thank you for your recent order at The Carlton Shop, Stig. There is currently a delay on your order being shipped due to an issue we're experiencing with our suppliers. We have been informed that it will arrive no later than Friday 8 December and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused!’

Hmmmm.

All this for a bloody hat & bottle opener.

‘Thank you for your recent order at The Carlton Shop, Stig. There is currently a delay on your order being shipped due to an issue we're experiencing with our suppliers. We have been informed that it will arrive no later than Friday 8 December and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused!’

Hmmmm.

All this for a bloody hat & bottle opener.

Hmmmm interesting.

I redeemed my $50 Member Choice voucher & 2 days later my order arrived and that was last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little disappointed you only get the one member sticker this year.

I liked when you got a little pack of them which would allow me to strategically place them on my brothers (West coast and north supporters) cars on Christmas day and see how long they took to find them.

I liked when you got a little pack of them which would allow me to strategically place them on my brothers (West coast and north supporters) cars on Christmas day and see how long they took to find them.

You can get the sticker pack for cheap under the member choice section on the club shop website.

Yes. And with 'stronger together' would have been great. Preferred over 'united by blue'.

Yes. And with 'stronger together' would have been great. Preferred over 'united by blue'.
I don't know. "Stronger together' could be used by anyone for anything. Whereas 'United by Blue' is relateable to Carlton.
Color is one of the reasons people chose to follow this club. Plus everyone looks better in Blue!
Just look at how many other clubs are using blue in their apparel.

Just look at how many contributors on here have blue in their names.

I don't know. "Stronger together' could be used by anyone for anything. Whereas 'United by Blue' is relateable to Carlton.
Color is one of the reasons people chose to follow this club. Plus everyone looks better in Blue!
Just look at how many other clubs are using blue in their apparel.

Just look at how many contributors on here have blue in their names.
Yeah. I just think Stronger Together is the best thing they've come up with in ages. And in Blue and white with cfc logo it would be great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back