CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Any Carltonians here? There is now a waiting list for our memberships, once again DL made the right call two years ago when Little Dirty and myself upgraded!!

Most M/ship categories are waitlisted and have been for some time.

I’m considering getting a digital membership through the club for the purpose of getting Kayo.

Any thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance.

I signed up last night. It comes in at $260 for a 12 month Kayo subscription and includes a $25 shop voucher.

Works out to be a little over $20 a month. Even cheaper if you split it with a mate. $15 a month in my pocket is better than nothing, worth it in my opinion.

I signed up last night. It comes in at $260 for a 12 month Kayo subscription and includes a $25 shop voucher.

Works out to be a little over $20 a month. Even cheaper if you split it with a mate. $15 a month in my pocket is better than nothing, worth it in my opinion.

On the Distance + Non-Access page

IMG_6875.jpeg

View Digital Package & it’s $280 🤔

IMG_6874.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Carltonians here? There is now a waiting list for our memberships, once again DL made the right call two years ago when Little Dirty and myself upgraded!!
I upgraded 2 years ago for myself and 2 sons. At the time I had no idea it gave us guaranteed GF tickets! Very glad now that I made the move !

I upgraded 2 years ago for myself and 2 sons. At the time I had no idea it gave us guaranteed GF tickets! Very glad now that I made the move !
Weird thing to say when both Captains Club reserved and Legends members get the same benefit.
The only difference is wing access which you can still get with the other 2 levels, arguably Carltonians have better possies on the wing.

Grabbed a captains club add on with 3 mates after rd 22 last year thinking we were a sniff for the GF. I believe there were less than 100 left when I did this. Auto-renewal this year. Best thing I ever did!

Weird thing to say when both Captains Club reserved and Legends members get the same benefit.
The only difference is wing access which you can still get with the other 2 levels, arguably Carltonians have better possies on the wing.

All Priority 1 Members get guaranteed access to purchase a GF ticket should Carlton participate, as long as you enter the ballot.

Priority 1 M/ship categories:-

Legends Lounge
Carltonians Coterie
Carltonian Bays 2/2
Carltonian Bays 2/3
Captains Club Reserved
Members Zone with Captains Club
MCC with Captains Club
Marvel Stadium upgrade with Captains Club
Captains Club add-on members
50+ year consecutive members who do not have a Grand Final guarantee

All Priority 1 Members get guaranteed access to purchase a GF ticket should Carlton participate, as long as you enter the ballot.

Legends Lounge
Carltonians Coterie
Carltonian Bays 2/2
Carltonian Bays 2/3
Captains Club Reserved
MCC with Captains Club
'Zactly Aph.

Grabbed a captains club add on with 3 mates after rd 22 last year thinking we were a sniff for the GF. I believe there were less than 100 left when I did this. Auto-renewal this year. Best thing I ever did!

Cursing I didn't call earlier, I called on September 20th and was told I would easily be able to upgrade to guarantee access to a Grand Final ticket for this year. Said person also told me someone would call me early December.

Of course no one called, when I finally spoke to someone I found out all memberships with guaranteed access had been allocated and were pretty much gone by mid August. I also found out there is next to no reserved seats available. Great for the club but wish they could do more.

Legends Lounge
Carltonians Coterie
Carltonian Bays 2/2
Carltonian Bays 2/3
Captains Club Reserved
MCC with Captains Club

Has anyone ever tested this option?

I raised the bat this year but I'm not game to risk giving up Legend's Lounge (having only got it 2 years ago).

I'd imagine you'd have to be at least 80 to have used this option in '99 and maybe it didn't exist then?

My recollection from 95 and 99 was there were two classes of members - club member and social club members. My brother and I received a letter towards the end of 95 H&A saying social club members were guaranteed GF tickets, so we upgraded and secured tickets in the first day of sale to both 95 and 99.

We had to queue up for hours at the Arts Centre to get them, but as only SC members could access on the first day, and there were fewer SC members than tickets allocated to the club, we were assured of getting them.

There may have been other classes that received priority, such as coteries, but we did not move in such circles, we were happy with a rickety wooden bench in the Gardiner Stand.

My recollection from 95 and 99 was there were two classes of members - club member and social club members. My brother and I received a letter towards the end of 95 H&A saying social club members were guaranteed GF tickets, so we upgraded and secured tickets in the first day of sale to both 95 and 99.

We had to queue up for hours at the Arts Centre to get them, but as only SC members could access on the first day, and there were fewer SC members than tickets allocated to the club, we were assured of getting them.

There may have been other classes that received priority, such as coteries, but we did not move in such circles, we were happy with a rickety wooden bench in the Gardiner Stand.

Yeah I remember receiving letters to upgrade in years when we were doing well.

I wonder whether anyone used the 50 year rule to enter the ballot last year as a priority 1? The 4 prelim clubs obviously all enlisted for the ballot, so whilst we missed making it, you still needed to know your eligibility level when you registered.

Precisely my recollection, lined up the Sunday after the Prelim, ended up sitting on the ground level behind the city end goals, only to watch the likes of Harvey, Carey and McKernan tear us a new one! Always thought we were twelve months ahead of our real schedule...
I was Social Club loved the Auld Gardiner, stamping your feet on the ancient floorboards. And when Milburn strolled to the boundary flipping the bird to the members those floorboards lifted off their frame. Never, ever seen or experienced anything like it. Was like being at a Millwall V West Ham game....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back