CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

I see seat returns has just been implemented at the club (returns only available for other Carlton members) Nice one!
It's a bit silly really.
We should just leave the seats where they are, instead of taking them home after games.
Humans are just dumb sometimes.🤔

anyone got any suggestions for an old guy in Germany ??? Can the Kayo package be used ??? Does the International package only give access to Carlton games or is it all games? (It might be easier to convince my wife if all games are accessible).

anyone got any suggestions for an old guy in Germany ??? Can the Kayo package be used ??? Does the International package only give access to Carlton games or is it all games? (It might be easier to convince my wife if all games are accessible).
i think the international member option that gives access to watchafl international app or something

IMG_8157.jpeg

IMG_8158.jpeg

Some issues on the weekend …

Hi XXX,

We’re just touching base as we understand there were some issues in our Carltonian 2/3 bays at Saturday’s Round 5 game v Adelaide.

We apologise if you were one of the members that had a poor experience and weren’t able to sit in the seating area you paid for.

Given the inconvenience caused, we have reviewed the Carltonian 2/3 member scan rates and only 70% of seats should have been occupied in your bays. These numbers indicate that hundreds of seats should have been available to you no matter if you arrived 30 minutes pre-game or during the first quarter.

After reviewing feedback from Marvel Stadium staff and Carlton members at the game, it was found that there was some confusion around which members were allowed into specific bays. This led to the wrong people siting in your seating area and for that, we sincerely apologise.

We want to let you know that for future games, we have worked with Marvel Stadium to clearly communicate our member entitlements and ensure the right members are admitted access to the correct seating bays. Over and above this, we have already sourced additional staff to work within your bays, commencing at Saturday’s Round 6 game v GWS.

It is our intention for you to have the best experience possible at the football and these changes will ensure the issue experienced on the weekend will not happen again.

If you were one of the members impacted and not able to find a seat in your bay, please let us know by replying to this email so we can continue to collate feedback to pass onto Marvel Stadium.

If we can assist you with anything further, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Membership team at membership@carltonfc.com.au.

We look forward to seeing you at Saturday’s game and as always, are here to ensure your experience with our club is a positive one going forward.

Go Blues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting here as not quite sure where.

We have GA memberships and the Collingwood game will surely be fully ticketed. Does anyone know when ticketing opens?

Tickets for this game are purchased through Ticketek….
Not sure of the availability left but you can purchase now, been on sale since March 26…
So annoying. They always send an email saying secure your ticket now, I go online and secure the ticket. They didn't do it for this game. Miss out despite having 4 memberships, my boy is going to be devastated :(

So annoying. They always send an email saying secure your ticket now, I go online and secure the ticket. They didn't do it for this game. Miss out despite having 4 memberships, my boy is going to be devastated :(
That’s unfortunate, they’re may be others on here that may know of another way to purchase?
All the best anyway 👍

Just a heads up i spoke to the club, membership department, it’s not a fully ticketed game so you can walk up at the ground and scan in with your membership card…

This week v Geelong is an away game. Only members with away game rights can access for free.
Next week v Collingwood was nominated as a fully ticketed home game prior to the season beginning and the club did send emails saying as much. Required GA and some other unreserved category members to upgrade tickets in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back