Position 2024 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone keeping an eye on Clarry?
Down to $502k BE158
He plays the Tigers in Round 7 so they will play him into form and if he scores 100 and looks to be somewhat back do we pounce?
If he scores 100 he will be down to around $475k and look sexy at M8
Wouldn't go near him at the moment, personally. Nowhere near fit – just had surgery on the finger, but the club really should be putting him on the shelf for a bit and getting him to do a mini preseason before he returns.

Unfortunately, Goodwin will likely just run him into the ground, as he always does.

Combination of playing poorly (lots of clangers) and out of position, potentially carrying an unknown injury too.

Never been more baffled on what to do with a starting Premo, if i get rid of him I've burned -150k and he possibly regains form, if I keep him he could burn me even more and head towards 400k. Probably one of the worst picks I've had in years
Cheers for your thoughts. I havn't seen him play. But..... yuck!

Do what I do ....get a friend to sign up, and then you use it with his password

I'm not saying I'm cheap ......well, yes I am :$

Wayneo, not to do with this post but hoping to get your thoughts on Soligo?

Ive watched him closely the last 3 weeks and given he looks to be leading CBA's now at the crows and is a great POD to their midfield i reckon he may be able to average 95-100

Am I totally insane?

Ive watched him closely the last 3 weeks and given he looks to be leading CBA's now at the crows and is a great POD to their midfield i reckon he may be able to average 95-100

Am I totally insane?
Even if he does, is there really much point going there? Won't go close to the top 10 mids, will make less cash than a rookie/low mid-pricer, and you're using a trade to get him in, then a trade to get him out.

One to watch for the future, though.

Even if he does, is there really much point going there? Won't go close to the top 10 mids, will make less cash than a rookie/low mid-pricer, and you're using a trade to get him in, then a trade to get him out.

One to watch for the future, though.

The only reason i'm looking at it is because i think we going to have a huge squeeze on rookie players soon, similar happened last year and the year before around this time

There was a lot of debuts early and there doesn't seem to be much on the horizon. He has a very favourable draw coming up after a tough start. Has a great bye round too

Everyone seems to be trading in Comben and he probably going to make just as much money as Soligo once his monster score drops out....and doesnt have a favourable role

Also gets a crap rookie of the bench which "could" easily make me 50 points a week

My heart says go for it my brain says not too lol

Am I totally insane?
Depends on whether you select Soligo as a stepping stone, or a keeper

The Crows Midfield is the most volatile in the League currently .....and I'd suggest the changes are not over, nor midfield roles cemented down

That makes selecting any Crows Midfielder high risk at present ......and who knows what Laird & Crouch's role will be in 5 weeks time

What we do know is ...both are down to 67% TOG

WTF is going on with Tom Green?

His scoring has evaporated. I haven’t been able to follow the GWS games lately. What’s happened to him?

His scoring has evaporated. I haven’t been able to follow the GWS games lately. What’s happened to him?

He still had 30 at the weekend, and decent stats. He just got obliterated by Cripps, to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's traded tackles for clangers

Rounds 0, 1, 2, 4: Avg 7.25 Tackles , Avg 3 Clangers
Rounds 5-6: Avg 3 Tackles, Avg 6.5 Clangers

That's 30-40 points lost just from that

I reckon he is still fine. Im going to bring him in next week

He's traded tackles for clangers

Rounds 0, 1, 2, 4: Avg 7.25 Tackles , Avg 3 Clangers
Rounds 5-6: Avg 3 Tackles, Avg 6.5 Clangers
Hes always been prone to the odd clanger, part and parcel of playing contested inside mid.

You d expect him to lift his tackle count going forwatd, tho.

I think he is still a good bet.

I'm keen on Green, but at this stage it might be worth just waiting until he's had his bye. High BE, so a couple of games to fully bottom out. Then there's 3 matches until his bye. Obviously he'll start rising in price again, but if it's not crazy, waiting might be best.

Although rd9 against the Bombers does appeal.

Small chol? Couldn't bully Steele, Cripps and the Red Bull so shriveled up into his belly?

Not for a few weeks I would think, and depending on whether there are decent downgrade options too
Yep it's one of the reasons I went early on mids. I need all the new rookies to have enough time to gain some value.
Most I have are late bye rookies so I can use them during the byes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back