Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

I like 2 inch Lynch personally
71ec6e5d-6823-426e-8a95-771e41c90eb9_text.gif

Here is my final team, pending team selection...

I have 12 players under $500K and above Reid's starting price.
But, I'm ok with this setup

Let's the madness begin!
crazy nicolas cage GIF

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

GL everyone

1710396537080.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL - the madness is expanding!!!

I’m likely to do these trades

Out: Gibcus, Fisher, Laz
In: Massimo, Hogan, TBerry

Yes, the bye is annoying.
But, the $$$ and points are juicy

Back to MPM - That makes it 13 players under $500K and above Reid's starting price.

Back to MPM - That makes it 13 players under $500K and above Reid's starting price.
What did you score in round 1, mate?

Impressed you went Holmes. Kudos! Think you might be the only one here who has him. Was in my team for a loooong time.

Annoyed with myself that I shunted him out a few days before Rd 1. Green is an absolute stud but I think I'd rather Holmes +Heeney than Green + Berry...

Impressed you went Holmes. Kudos! Think you might be the only one here who has him. Was in my team for a loooong time.

Annoyed with myself that I shunted him out a few days before Rd 1. Green is an absolute stud but I think I'd rather Holmes +Heeney than Green + Berry...
Now that’s a word I can get around!
Much better than this ‘faded’ wank…:rolleyes::D

I've started with Holmes, but went Gibcus went down and Massimo did so well - I've pulled the trigger to get more $$$ ITB, by trading Holmes to Bonner. I think it was a 10 point difference for $160K added to my bank. So, that's a small win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back