Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

You don’t have friends C’mon now.
You wouldn’t be here otherwise.

Sunday evening getting ready for a week of work ahead unlike you packing cones everyday.

The preseason was really helpful - it brought me more midpricers :p

I definitely don’t have a balanced team anymore - but, I’m going to roll with it!

Last edited:
Watchlist for me because I won’t be able to trade him out if he gets dropped.

If he has 2 good scores and gets picked for a 3rd game I’ll bring him in then
He’s at Saint’s yeah? Webster being suspended probably bodes well for Bonner’s JS

Hmmm, being a paid up member of MPM (and where's my POD thread ?)

I have as usual 1 or 2, taking it serious this year and feeling kind pf good about my team for a change.
Of course that may change after rnd 1, but what the hell, can't get anywhere doing the same thing as everyone else.
Forgot what the criteria is - I have only 7 B/W 250k-500k for a change, 8 over 500k so maybe I'm getting smarter.
Got most of my love childs, no suns, no grundy,1 only shinboner, no little Nicky, Bont or piggy
Hmmm, i probably won't be back till next year after reading back. :)

Good luck all.

I’ve got 10 less than $500K & above Reid $$$ - I’m ready to rock & roll :D

National Geographic Falling GIF by Nat Geo Wild

I’ve got 10 less than $500K & above Reid $$$ - I’m ready to rock & roll :D

National Geographic Falling GIF by Nat Geo Wild
I’ve got 10 as well, JD.

I’m normally a GnR’s type of coach with a few POD’s sprinkled about the place, but I’m going full Tropic Thunder with the MPM crew this season - particularly after last years debacle trying to back up a pretty decent rank in 2022.

IMG_6685.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only got 5 at the moment + Martin, who I don't really consider a mid-pricer.

But this looks ominous and I don't hate the team. I'm sure I'll find a way to turn some rookies into mid-pricers and eat up the bank ... or will I turn some premos into mid-pricers and walk into the season with a mil in my pocket?

devils celery.png

Just had to downgrade Billings to Lazz to get Jackson into R2. Farewell sweet prince

I've only got 5 at the moment + Martin, who I don't really consider a mid-pricer.

But this looks ominous and I don't hate the team. I'm sure I'll find a way to turn some rookies into mid-pricers and eat up the bank ... or will I turn some premos into mid-pricers and walk into the season with a mil in my pocket?

View attachment 1920085

Why not just swap 1 rookie for Bont or another 700k premo then you’d have 60k in the bank approximately

This is not the sort of thing I'd expect you to suggest JD :moustache:

Surely he could turn that cash into 3 extra 300k players?

I’ve always believed rookies determine structure if you have a structure your happy with and all rookies with 600k left over then at some point just cash out your least reliable rookie for the most reliable captain you can think of

Why not just swap 1 rookie for Bont or another 700k premo then you’d have 60k in the bank approximately
Well that team has Bont and Daicos and Laird and Serong in it. It also had Jackson and Butters until I traded them for Wilson and Mead. Now I've passed that 1 mil in the bank mark.

And sure, I could grab a Merrett or Oli or Libba, and still may. But that doesn't feel like as much fun as wandering into a season with piles of cash up my sleeve to splash around chasing last week's points.

Well that team has Bont and Daicos and Laird and Serong in it. It also had Jackson and Butters until I traded them for Wilson and Mead. Now I've passed that 1 mil in the bank mark.

And sure, I could grab a Merrett or Oli or Libba, and still may. But that doesn't feel like as much fun as wandering into a season with piles of cash up my sleeve to splash around chasing last week's points.

Yeah your basically going into opening rd down 2 premos for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back