Toast 2024 Nailed it! Get around me!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's to early for me to call. :)

Dont want no....

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Taking a risk with the rolling trading for RD1.

Sacrificing Holmes for Bonner & $160K to get ready for trading this week

Usually a regrettable thing to do, but it wasn’t this time :)

Also, starting with a seriously crazy MPM side and not getting too punished on the weekly score!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with my Xerri choice in ruck. Happy with Serong, Greene, Rozee, Gulden and Horne-Francis in the midfield.

Also I'm happy with going long in defence. Daicos, Sheezel, Houston and Young.

Grundy VC
Not starting Heeney

Genuinely. Picking Grundy over Daicos for round 1 VC forced the Tom Green C hand.
Decided to downgrade English to Gawn to get me the money for Heeney this week. Gawn looked sensational.

Starting midfield of Bont-LDU-Green-Serong went as well as it could have in round one.
Granted he was on my bench, but Dempsey over Lazarro looks good early.

Felt like a pretty safe + obvious pick, but Steele certainly looks like he's getting back towards his best. Handy at 13% ownership – imagine that'll jump up a fair bit this week.

Felt like a pretty safe + obvious pick, but Steele certainly looks like he's getting back towards his best. Handy at 13% ownership – imagine that'll jump up a fair bit this week.
Top Gun.gif

I have to learn to take some my own advice!

My son didn't start with Daicos and wanted to trade him in this week.
I've said to him to stick with his plans as Daicos won't rise too much even if he gets 130, back in Heeney instead.
He traded in Heeney.

So to support him, I've agreed to move VC off Daicos and put it on Heeney
Damn - he's going to beat me again this year at SC, and it's only his 2nd year playing!
Why do I do this to myself? Half a win? :straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back