Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The following was generated using RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer. The moment you've been waiting for, the draft order is....

Drafters

1. bradddalzielloursaviour - Reuben Ginbey
  2. bucket__ - Clay Hall
  3. bzparkes - Archer Reid
  4. Kapowie1 - Noah Long
  5. eaglespremiers - Harley Reid
  6. Get The Gaff - Jack Williams
  7. Bender_ - Elijah Hewett
  8. Kearnsy - Oscar Allen
  9. RookiePick - Dom Sheed
  10. wadistance -Campbell Chesser
  11. rko121 -Coen Livingston (RB)
  12. Woutizmoo - Ryan Maric
  13. omgfridge - Jake Waterman
  14. Roo Dogg - Brady Hough
  15. Carbine Chaos - Andrew Gaff
  16. JoshWoodenSpoon -Matt Flynn
  17. EdCurnowRules - Tom Cole
  18. DanWCE - Tyler Brockman
  19. Monocle - Harvey Johnston
  20. LittleFires -Jamaine Jones (R)
  21. The Stid - Harry Barnett
  22. Hap Hapablap - Tom Barrass
  23. Shifty1 -Bailey Williams
  24. KBLT -Coby Burgiel
  25. Falco - Elliot Yeo
  26. Kerrpow - Jai Culley
  27. Monsterdarlz - Jack Darling
  28. Mop - Liam Ryan
  29. The Puma #9 - Liam Duggan
  30. WCEswift - Jeremy McGovern
  31. InTheWings - Luke Edwards
  32. twadds - Tim Kelly
  33. Wedgetailed Westerner - Jack Petruccelle
  34. Frederico_WA - Jordyn Baker
  35. Asterix the Gaul - Jamie Cripps
  36. Barrybran - Jayden Hunt
  37. SloppyJoe - Rhett Bazzo
  38. Hook461123 - Alex Witherden
  39. Dylan82 - Josh Rotham
  40. DjMac - Harry Edwards
  41. flyinghi64 - Zane Trew
  42. Beornj - Callum Jamieson
  43. kane249 -Loch Rawlinson
  44. KBLT- Tyrell Dewar

Rules

1. The draft officially kicks off when our last pick in the rookie draft finishes on November 22nd
  2. Participants are given 24 hours to choose a player from the moment the person before them picks otherwise it rolls over to the next person.
  3. People who have missed their chance can still come back at any time and take their pick at any time provided there are still players available
  4. Be courteous, once you have taken your pick message the person after you and let them know it's their pick
  5. You can only choose a player from what's available, if you miss out on the player you wanted then make the most of what's left and throw your efforts into being the best damn sponsor for the person you can pick.
  6. Once you have selected your player you can't change your mind and pick someone else so please choose wisely
  7. As always there will be standbys, if it gets to the end of the draft and there are players still available due to missed pick at which point they will go live until all players are picked
  8. Once you have selected your player feel free to head over to the nest and start posting in your players thread which should already be there. PM me if it isn't and I will create one for you
  9. There are 43 Eagles players meaning there are 43 picks to be taken
  10. The draft is available to Eagles supporters only
  11. If you don't think you can make your pick when it's your turn, PM either one of the mods (Keys, Larrikin, Honeybadger35, Biggie) or myself with a preference list of who you would like. That way we can make a selection for you and keep the draft rolling.
Link to the list of Eagles player threads so you can find your player

Last edited:

braddalzielleoursaviour congrats on getting pick 1

Your time starts on Wednesday after our last pick in the rookie draft happens
We all know that he really wants to pick the bloke I have lined up at Pick 2, so he should just trade back with me. I'm holding all the cards with pick 2.

They are indeed
Hurry Up Waiting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone put out an APB or we could be here a while.

Well 24 hours at least...

Then bUCKET__ will be up

Once the picks start flowing people will be surprised how quickly this gets done.

The following was generated using RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer. The moment you've been waiting for, the draft order is....

Drafters

1. bradddalzielloursaviour
  2. bucket__
  3. bzparkes
  4. Kapowie1
  5. eaglespremiers
  6. Get The Gaff
  7. Bender_
  8. Kearnsy
  9. RookiePick
  10. wadistance

I'm pretty sure that the way this works is that you get the player in the jumper number that corresponds with your position.

i thought it was going by post and how long weve been here for?

The final draft order is generated randomly. Being first to sign up doesn't guarantee you a high draft pick when the draft occurs so please bear this in mind.

With a few more people jumping on board this year, we will be assigning draft places based on a seeding system. In short the longer you have been around, the more likely you are to have a spot in the draft. Post count will be used as a tie breaker from there to determine rankings

Longevity gets you a spot, it doesn't guarantee you a top pick.

I'm not like Nissie and making the sure the old guard gets all the rewards :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back