Up the Coasters 2024 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

220px-Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

I don't think it's any secret what kind of sponsor I am. I find the Eagle most in need. Provide them with the support and backing they need against the miscreants of this board who see fit to tear them down, toss them in the trash. Down with you all, I say!

With that in mind, there was only ever one option for me in 2024. And his resume is amazing!

275 games (and counting)
2 times All-Australian

John Worsfold medal winner

Sounds like nothing to sneeze at, right? And yet everyone on the board wants him starting in the WAFL next year? Preposterous!

Welcome to my venerable sponsorship, ANDREW GAFF. I will defend you with the fire of a thousand volcanoes.

Andrew-Gaff.JPG

JoshWoodenSpoon

My man is gonna have a big year…

Tom Cole, prepared to be smothered with love

Cool gag, kane 🙃

But I'll play!

Tyler Brockman come on down. Let's bask in the showers of a thousand Hawks fan tears as we take over the competition together.

Monocle you're up old boy

Welcome to West Coast and your new player sponsor, Harvey Johnston.

What a combination the young player and the old poster.

LittleFires you are up

After careful consideration, I'm going with the speedy, evasive jet in our backline...

steptodown.com300357.jpg

JAMAINE JONES

You get headless chook vibes from him at times, but I think going forward him (along with Jayden Hunt in particular) will be key to getting the ball moving quickly out of defence next year.

I'm sensing a breakout year coming for JJ. He's been threatening for a couple of years now, and with a clean run with his body, I feel 2024 will be a big season for him.

The Stid - you're up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shank you shank you

on behalf of the folk from baldivis brumbies, comos elite, swaggers and husky voiced imitators i have decided to select the only player who nearly had a stroke when darling made the oopsie thumbles at the 2018 grand final

i would like to kindly select tom "sexual barassment" barrass

Shifty1 giddy up

And giddy up I shall.

I believe tough love, criticism and eventual hatred of the player's sponsor are the ultimate drivers of success. And with that, I select Bailey Williams as my whipping boy future premiership player and receiver of backhanded support this year.

KBLT over to you.

And giddy up I shall.

I believe tough love, criticism and eventual hatred of the player's sponsor are the ultimate drivers of success. And with that, I select Bailey Williams as my whipping boy future premiership player and receiver of backhanded support this year.

KBLT over to you.

KBLT

Hopefully I can will this kid to have an injury free (and obviously, breakout) season.

Started 2023 promisingly, to the point where some of us were expecting him to debut early in the season, before his first season was derailed by injury. Whether it be off the half back flank, or on the wing, this kid has all the potential to be a star at AFL level.

Coby Burgiel

1701236995704.png

Falco you're on the clock

Last edited:
Hopefully I can will this kid to have an injury free (and obviously, breakout) season.

Stared 2023 promisingly, to the point where some of us were expecting him to debut early in the season, before his first season was derailed by injury. Whether it be off the half back flank, or on the wing, this kid has all the potential to be a star at AFL level.

Coby Burgiel

View attachment 1862871

Good get. I heavily considered the 🍔

Stared 2023 promisingly, to the point where some of us were expecting him to debut early in the season, before his first season was derailed by injury. Whether it be off the half back flank, or on the wing, this kid has all the potential to be a star at AFL level.

Coby Burgiel

View attachment 1862871

Nice one! I sponsored him last year.

Ill take the man, the myth, the gun that is... Elliot Yeo.

I am praying for a good run without injury this year. Shame it hasnt started that well. He took this hit like a champ tho.

1552638395735_G72247PTA.1-1.jpg

An up and about Yeo could be massive in the back half for us. KERRPOW over to you.

Ill take the man, the myth, the gun that is... Elliot Yeo.

I am praying for a good run without injury this year. Shame it hasnt started that well. He took this hit like a champ tho.

1552638395735_G72247PTA.1-1.jpg

An up and about Yeo could be massive in the back half for us. KERRPOW over to you.

Posts that didn't age well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back