Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Monty who runs FF .
Gets kids to run his page .
I can't see him doing 5 nights of footy this week.
It's all pre-loaded. The icons saying "playing in defence on xyz" are there before the game starts. Some get changed during the match, but he's guessing a lot of it.

It's all pre-loaded. The icons saying "playing in defence on xyz" are there before the game starts. Some get changed during the match, but he's guessing a lot of it.

I don't think he watches the games so things don't change.

He prob did back in the day .
Before wife and kids..

I'd trade Dempsey personally, I think it's more likely Sharp puts up a decent score against the doggies rather than Dempsey versus the Blues.

Cheers, but Sharp is at a higher price with that 126 out of his system

I think Dempsey is more likely to have a spike game in a better team..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh v Rowell?

Same bye, same high ceiling, Walsh probably with the higher floor (just), Rowell probably with the better exposed form (also just).

Rowell 70k more expensive, but without any injury/role concerns. Also a bit of a POD, with only 23% ownership in the top 1% (Walsh around 50%)

Walsh looks in cracking form but does his body hold up/ will his points decrease with Cerra back

Walsh v Rowell?

Same bye, same high ceiling, Walsh probably with the higher floor (just), Rowell probably with the better exposed form (also just).

Rowell 70k more expensive, but without any injury/role concerns. Also a bit of a POD, with only 23% ownership in the top 1% (Walsh around 50%)

Walsh looks in cracking form but does his body hold up/ will his points decrease with Cerra back

Walsh, save the cash for future upgrades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back