Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo vs Farrell vs Jordan Clark?

All similar price. All have scored over 100 in their first 2 weeks (Yeo has a 96 in there). This is player will most likely be a place warmer, just for some points in the short-medium term while some rookies make $ and then they will most likely be upgraded at some point.

Who has the better scoring power? Yeo I know has his injury concerns but has he turned the corner? I am cautious of being sucked in by him but maybe he is the best option?

My other defenders currently are: Daicos, Stewart, Mass, Howes, and the injured Gibcus, Coffield. I am able to carry an injured rookie or 2 with the bye rounds but looking to trade Gibcus given he's out all year.

I do fall about 14k short of NWM, he may have been the best option.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
J.McGovern 😉

I have a choice where one clearly looks better on paper, but my head is still telling me to go the other way & choose the likely definite keeper (Sheezel) & the cash-generating rookie:

NWM & Powell
vs
Sheezel & $124k rookie (Sharp/Carroll/Mannagh)

With the latter choice, the player on field will likely be a FWD... IE: Cadman/Wilson/Lazzaro/Sam Darcy moving forward.

I have a choice where one clearly looks better on paper, but my head is still telling me to go the other way & choose the clear keeper (Sheezel) & the cash-generating rookie:

NWM & Powell vs Sheezel & $124k rookie (Sharp/Carroll/Mannagh)

With the latter choice, the player on field will likely be a FWD... IE: Cadman/Wilson/Lazzaro/Sam Darcy moving forward.
Follow your instincts. Maybe you are wrong, maybe not, but nothing worse than letting yourself get influenced into a pick and it goes wrong.

I have a choice where one clearly looks better on paper, but my head is still telling me to go the other way & choose the clear keeper (Sheezel) & the cash-generating rookie:

NWM & Powell vs Sheezel & $124k rookie (Sharp/Carroll/Mannagh)

I like the premo option.
But risk vs reward kinda thing.

I'm wishing I had enough to do Sheezel. Probably have to opt for NWM and a rookie myself due to lack of $$$

NWM V T.Powell

Tricky. Logic would suggest that Powell is both the cheaper option and also just as likely to be top 6 in his position. Most of us kangas supporters have been surprised about what has basically been a 4-5 man rotation in the CBA's so far this year. I think it will continue for the most part, but I wouldn't expect Powell's scoring to continue in the triple figures. They could very well average the same though in that 90-100 range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade ZReid or Coffield to a rookie this week? I.e which one will return first I'll keep them and trade the one who is OUT for longer
think the consensus is to hold reid from what ive seen. i personally think pink isnt worth wasting a trade on with a few more defense rookies on the bubble next week that you can look at

Tricky. Logic would suggest that Powell is both the cheaper option and also just as likely to be top 6 in his position. Most of us kangas supporters have been surprised about what has basically been a 4-5 man rotation in the CBA's so far this year. I think it will continue for the most part, but I wouldn't expect Powell's scoring to continue in the triple figures. They could very well average the same though in that 90-100 range.
Buying him at $312k and I’d be happy with 90-95 from here on in.

FWIW, these are their projected price increases:

Terry:
View attachment 1939571

Sexton:
View attachment 1939572

Sexton makes $50k by around Round 6 farting out the crap he did this week, fair bit more if he goes back to Rd 1-2 numbers. Berry on the other hand makes about $40k and needs to pump out 50s to do so.
The cash making is a much of a muchness between these 2 I reckon. And both are getting mucked about by position changes.

What is doing my head in is trying to figure out who has the better JS. I bet that whichever one I choose to keep this week will be dropped for their next game and the other one will tonne up or something. I just know it.

Butters, more fun to watch

Both GIF

Trade ZReid or Coffield to a rookie this week? I.e which one will return first I'll keep them and trade the one who is OUT for longer
Z Reid was 4 to 6 ....

Coff inj plus Bevo unsure on weeks .

If no other rookie keeping one for loop then they might return...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back